Best/Cheapest Group for Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best/Cheapest Group for Tickets

Greer17

Club Member
Reaction score
Looking for tickets to the Titans game around New Years, but wasn't sure if there was a better option to get tickets. Stub Hub is charging a $34 processing fee, which is nearly half the price of the tickets. Some have told me to wait and try to get tickets later, but I worry that both teams will be playoff contenders and the tickets will be hard to come by or even more expensive. TIA

I just got three tickets for the Colts game thru Ticketmaster. Lower level Sec. 139 for $115 each. Total after fees was $414. That was way cheaper than Stubhub, Vivid, Seatgeek. I wouldn't waste time going thru the re-sellers.

Do you guys know why the week 15 game vs the Hets doesn’t have a set time/date? I’m wondering if maybe the NFL is flexing Saturday and Sunday prime time games that early in the season

I live in Las Vegas and I can't find a ticket for under $500 for a nosebleed ticket in week 3. No chance I go to that. I was looking forward to the Dolphins coming here.

I just got three tickets for the Colts game thru Ticketmaster. Lower level Sec. 139 for $115 each. Total after fees was $414. That was way cheaper than Stubhub, Vivid, Seatgeek. I wouldn't waste time going thru the re-sellers.
Going through ticketmaster saved me nearly $200. Thank you!

I live in Las Vegas and I can't find a ticket for under $500 for a nosebleed ticket in week 3. No chance I go to that. I was looking forward to the Dolphins coming here.
Wanted to do that last year and was planning on going this year too. Saw that and thought the same thing. No chance in heck I would do that. May go to Tampa or New Orleans instead.

Back
Top Bottom