Best Dolphin Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Dolphin Games

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
IMO it was when we played the Jets in '02 when Ricky kicked ***, We won 30-3
in that game, it was awesome.

What's your favorite Phins game?

Many, but recently I would definitely have to say the Monday night game last year against the Pats. I know it an obvious choice but with all the team had to overcome throughout the whole year it was just nice.

2 of em. Colts Dolphins Playoff game where LAmar runned all over that d. 2- JEts Fins when tds were goin back and forth but the jets ended up winning like 35 32 somethin like that

dominizzo said:
2 of em. Colts Dolphins Playoff game where LAmar runned all over that d. 2- JEts Fins when tds were goin back and forth but the jets ended up winning like 35 32 somethin like that
Yeah I love any win against the Colts. Most of my friends are fairweather Colts fans.

IMO, of a great game being a great game it was the '81 playoff game against the Chargers when we lost in OT. Hate the outcome....but....best game I've ever seen!

THat Playoff game against the Colts for sure. THat was the 1st one I thought of. I guess cause I was at that one.

I think for me it was the first game that Dan Marino played after his achilles injury.....it was hard not getting misty eyed. There are so many of them...I also just loved when we beat the Patsies last year.....it was one of the few times I was happy last year. :D

Beating the 85' Bears on Monday Night

YES! That too was a great game, I was overseas in the Air Force listening to Armed Forces Network at like 2:30am, unbelievable game.

when mare kicked a field goal in the last few seconds of a monday night game to beat the broncos.... im thinking 2002?

2000 season finale at New England: Dolphins come from behind to defeat the Patriots to win the AFC East, Olindo Mare kicked a 49-yard field goal with nine seconds left to win it, 27-24.

Recent:
'02 Broncos game (Fiedler comeback w/ broken thumb)
'03 Thanksgiving game
'04 Pats MNF game

Old school:
'85 Bears MNF game
'93 Thanksgiving game (Ice, Leon Lett)
'94 Jets (fake spike game)

Those are some that come to mind...

Roman529 said:
I think for me it was the first game that Dan Marino played after his achilles injury.....it was hard not getting misty eyed. There are so many of them...I also just loved when we beat the Patsies last year.....it was one of the few times I was happy last year. :D

Loved that game, I was so happy to see Marino back and airing it out all over the field.

The late December 1998 or early January 1999 24-17 play-off win over Buffalo, which was sealed when Flutie Flakes was sacked by Trace Armstrong and fumbled. That was my freshman year of college, and there was an obnoxious Bills fan on my floor. He was very quiet after that game.

Back
Top Bottom