Best dolphin jersey to buy? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best dolphin jersey to buy?

i got wake long and bess for christmas, next i'd get dansby, davis, and if they extend him...soliai

In order Bell, Bess, Wake, Hartline, and Marshall.............Now if your talking Past Dolphin players I can only think of hmmm DAN MARINO and ZACH THOMAS enough said.

no griese? csonka?? the list goes on of past phins that should be well represented

What phins do you think will be here for a while? I really want a Wake but I want to see an extension. Marshall probably, eh?

To heat fans, I just got 14th row tickets to Heat vs Spurs in SA and ordered a personalized LeBron jersey with "You mad?" on the back. Spurs fans are obnoxious and always talking crap so I fully expect to get into a confrontation.:hclap:

Whatever do you mean? :lol:

To answer your question - You can't go wrong with #13 Dan Marino. :up:

The only reason I hesitated on Wake or Marshall is because (its a long shot) but I feel they might be used as bait to trade up to get a QB now that our FO realizes how important the position is.

:ponder:

any player as long as its real and not one of those yuck china knock offs I see all over ebay! lol

I go with QB gamers myself though!

IDK how to add pictures yet, but wanted to post my game worn fiedler's and druckenmiller lol. Also have a Pennington gamer with captains patch : )

Right now, I'd say Wake or Tannehill. Long also if he gets an extension. Problem is, the Phins are talking about uniform/logo tweaks for next year. Based on that I'd say Tannehill. If he ends up being great and they do make a significant change to the uni, you have absolute proof that you were a fan of his from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom