Best Dolphin Message Board?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Dolphin Message Board??

tarfin22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys. This has got to be the best Dolphins message board around. I've been looking for a great place to read and write about the Dolphins and it looks like I have found it. If there are other good Fin Boards to check out, please let me know. Thanks!!

You wont find another place with more things to discuss / and do, than Finheaven. This place is like it's own little city in itself. You've got the arcade, the smack / depths forum, fantasy talk, and my personal favorite the "ladies lounge"....There's nothing this place doesn't have....

PHINZ RULE!!!

dolfan_101 said:
There is no other. It's like a brotherhood/sisterhood here...

exactly, finheaven is by far the best dolphins message board on the internet and in the whole nfl...it was posted a while back that finheaven ranked 3rd in all nfl message boards on the internet, i would never leave finheaven for another board that would be a sin :fh:

BLITZKRIEG said:
You wont find another place with more things to discuss / and do, than Finheaven. This place is like it's own little city in itself. You've got the arcade, the smack / depths forum, fantasy talk, and my personal favorite the "ladies lounge"....There's nothing this place doesn't have....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Hey, BK...

clear.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7582284550&category=104938

BLITZKRIEG said:

PHINZ RULE!!!
I don't know what's better, you posting or your ever-changing, aways delicious avatar.

Your avatar.:D

I think you found what you were lookin for, man.

tarfin22 said:
Hey guys. This has got to be the best Dolphins message board around. I've been looking for a great place to read and write about the Dolphins and it looks like I have found it. If there are other good Fin Boards to check out, please let me know. Thanks!!

This site is truly without equal. I may be biased though. :D Welcome and enjoy.

tarfin22 said:

There's no way out of here
When you come in
You're in for good.

But you do get extra points if you can identify the band that quote is from.:D

There are no answers here, when you look out, you don't see in.

Back
Top Bottom