Best Dolphin Tailgating recipe.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Dolphin Tailgating recipe....

Personally...I love skirt steak (churrasco) sandwiches on Cuban bread...Marinate those puppies up in mojo the morning of the game and then toss 'em on the grill for about 5 minutes on each side...medium-well. Throw on a little lettuce, a tomato slice, and those little string potatos that come in a can and you're good to go.... Goes well with a cooler full of Coronas with some lime and salt....mmmm-mmm.

But let me tell you, I traveled to Buffalo a few years back (the game the Fiedler actually looked like a decent QB..I think we won something like 33-6 or so). Game time temp was somewhere near 20...We actually wound up tail-gaiting with some Bills fans that made the most incredible venison stew I've ever had...then again, it's the only venison stew I've ever had...Funny thing...me being a South Floridian...when offered a beer, I immediately went for the cooler and one of the dude's tells me to just grab one from the ground next to cooler...I think to myself, "Why would I want a warm beer?" THE BEERS OUTSIDE OF THE COOLER WERE COLDER THAN THOSE INSIDE!!! Going up there once was cool....but unless there is a SuperBowl to watch...NEVER AGAIN!!! The folks up there were cool though.

Wings, Bubba burgers, Hot dogs, and plenty of beer, if it's a night game we bring out churassco's, and the satellite

inFINSible said:
Bubba Burgers....steaks soaked in Dale's marinade....kielbasa with vidalia onions cooked in beer and butter.....and Coronas...:drool:

BUBBA burgers are the BOMB !! I love them. i heard they have a jalapeno kind now too.

food!!

how about some nice skirt steak (churasco) or your favorite steak marinated overnight in giuness extra stout, parsley, basil, cilantro, onions and garlic and kosher salt.

then if you really want to get evil, in a blender throw in about 10 scotch bonnet peppers, 5 jalopenos (all with seeds) 2 cloves of garlic about 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil and a bunch of cilantro and pour that over the steaks after they're cooked :fire: or with chips I call it my evil concocsion (sorry i can't spell)

dolphinsrok said:
how about some nice skirt steak (churasco) or your favorite steak marinated overnight in giuness extra stout, parsley, basil, cilantro, onions and garlic and kosher salt.

then if you really want to get evil, in a blender throw in about 10 scotch bonnet peppers, 5 jalopenos (all with seeds) 2 cloves of garlic about 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil and a bunch of cilantro and pour that over the steaks after they're cooked :fire: or with chips I call it my evil concocsion (sorry i can't spell)

I call it gas.

P.S. I guess everything is worth one try though:wink:

Carne Asada burritos are the best tailgate food ever - if anyone is coming out to the San Diego game this year I will have plenty for every Dolphin fan.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:

I call it gas.

P.S. I guess everything is worth one try though:wink:

Big time, gas and a long time on the toilet the day after, but trust me it's worth it

Mojito

I N G R E D I E N T S
2 ounces simple syrup or 3 teaspoons sugar
1/2 lime
10 fresh mint leaves
1/2 cup fresh ice
1 1/2 ounce Rum (Barcardi)
2 ounces club soda
1 sprig of mint for garnish
1 lime wedge for garnish

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]I N S T R U C T I O N S[/size][/font]
Juice the 1/2 lime into a tall glass. Cut the remain lime into quarters and add them to the glass. Stir and blend the mint leaves with the lime and syrup (or sugar) crushing the leaves to extract their flavor. Add the crushed itce, rum, and club soda and stir well to blend. Garnish with the lime wedge and mint sprig.

marino2duper73 said:
What is your best Tailgating food for outside the stadium, or the backyard, on gameday ?

Here in Idaho at my house every Sunday, I have 10-15 fans and friends over for Garlic and Sausagestuffed ribs, Kabobs, and plenty of beer.....:wink:

Hey Marino2duper I live in Boise Idaho as well! I go to a sports bar called Players Pub and Grill. They show all of the games there on sunday. I didnt know there were 15 Dolphin fans in Boise, haha. I rarely EVER run into a fan.

last year at the pats game, we deep fried two turkeys....one was a 22lb and the other a 17 lb. Believe it or not , we finished them both before the game....with 15 people.

Since most homes games are @ 1 and we get to the stadium gates about 845, we're usually hungry for breakfast.

Our favorite is Eggs Benedict, but with filet mignon instead of Canadian bacon. My brother is a Chef at a country club in North Palm Beach, so he does all the cooking.

English muffins, hollandaise sauce made right there in the parking lot, grilled filet mignon and poached eggs..with a butt-load of Bud Light...

By the time the game starts our butts resemble silent trumpets thanks to the mixture of beer and eggs. Sucks for the people who sit behind us.

Another favorite is Paella with mussels, clams, chorizo, chicken, pork and rice tossed with rice!! Delicious!!

Back
Top Bottom