Best Dolphin Tailgating recipe.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Dolphin Tailgating recipe....

I make a killer Jambalaya.......with chicken and sausage, add some peppers, onions and mushrooms and it's good to go!! I make it hot. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'll make it tonight.

Yelorag said:
Beer Can Chicken, Skirt steak and polish sausage. Generator and Direct TV. Keg of Amber Bock

You forgot the whole roast pork in the Chinese Box (Caja China). For those that live in THE MIA.

:rawk:

gottahavefootba said:
Garbage Plate? You must be from Rochester. mmmmmm I haven't had one of those in a while.

rochester born and raised - where did you have yours? nick tahoes?

Phinfan31 said:
Hey Marino2duper I live in Boise Idaho as well! I go to a sports bar called Players Pub and Grill. They show all of the games there on sunday. I didnt know there were 15 Dolphin fans in Boise, haha. I rarely EVER run into a fan.

There are plenty... I just moved to Twin...I used to be on KTIK 1350 .. I was one of the Spud Brothers on the morning show...Remember me ?.... drop me a line.... marino2duper73@msn.com

marino2duper73 said:
Man I'm glad I posted this thread.... lot's of good eatin' thanks to all...keep em coming

Of all the threads you started yeterday who woulda thunk this one would still be around. Great job marino! :D

I HAVE to get down there for a game sometime. I have been to the last few where we played the Saints, since I live about an hour and a half away from N.O.
One day, one day............. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom