Best DW moves. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best DW moves.

Marc790

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With all the negatives about DW, there were also some goods. Perhaps someone else can contribute instead of constantly whining about his negative moves.

Draft picks:

Chris Chambers

Randy McMichael

Tony Bua

Trades:

Ricky Williams

Junior Seau

Free agents:
Jay Fiedler (let’s admit it, after the 62-7 debacle and retirement of Marino, he was the best that happened to Miami)

Lamar Smith

Releases:

Darrell Gardener

His best move was to quit last year.

His Best Move Ever was deciding to Leave the Miami Dolphins' organization, he had his winning seasons but he was under too much pressure to stay with Miami...

not necessarily a "best move," but when i was watching the super bowl and the iggles were deciding whether to kick it deep or onsides, i said "kick it deep." and i thought about it, and thought that if the coach were wanny, it'd be a no-brainer to kick it deep. the iggles' d held, but since they kicked it onsides, they had no field position. the iggles shoulda pulled a wanny and kicked it deep. none of the announcers in the booth even thought about kicking it deep. probably the only time in life where it actually benefits you to ask "what would wanny do?" and do as wanny would do...

Jay Fielder was a mistake, Bua was Spielmans.
Why dont you list his mess ups. the list is way too long

DPlus47 said:
not necessarily a "best move," but when i was watching the super bowl and the iggles were deciding whether to kick it deep or onsides, i said "kick it deep." QUOTE]

Speaking of onsides -- I thought the onside sneak against the Colts during the AFC Wildcard game in 2001 was pretty good!

His best move was to come to Indiana University and watch one of the games and spot A Ogunleye playing. THen signing him as an undrafted rookie.

DPlus47 said:
not necessarily a "best move," but when i was watching the super bowl and the iggles were deciding whether to kick it deep or onsides, i said "kick it deep." and i thought about it, and thought that if the coach were wanny, it'd be a no-brainer to kick it deep. the iggles' d held, but since they kicked it onsides, they had no field position. the iggles shoulda pulled a wanny and kicked it deep. none of the announcers in the booth even thought about kicking it deep. probably the only time in life where it actually benefits you to ask "what would wanny do?" and do as wanny would do...

:lol2:

You can't really look at the Ricky Williams trade as a good move right now unless he comes back. We lost 2 first round picks remember.

Marc790 said:
With all the negatives about DW, there were also some goods. Perhaps someone else can contribute instead of constantly whining about his negative moves.

Draft picks:

Chris Chambers

Randy McMichael

Tony Bua

Trades:

Ricky Williams

Junior Seau

Free agents:
Jay Fiedler (let’s admit it, after the 62-7 debacle and retirement of Marino, he was the best that happened to Miami)

Lamar Smith

Releases:

Darrell Gardener

This is what I think:

Draft picks:

Chris Chambers

Randy McMichael

Tony Bua

Will Poole

Trades:

Ricky Williams (Worked at least and u can't really blame Wanny for Ricky's troubles)

Junior Seau

Free agents:
Brian Griese (it coulda worked here if he had enough time with the group like he did in Tampa)

Lamar Smith

Releases:

Darrell Gardener

Back
Top Bottom