Best former Miami Running Back. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best former Miami Running Back.

are we talking about backs when they were at the U, or how U backs have done in the NFL? very different set of criteria

PressCoverage said:
are we talking about backs when they were at the U, or how U backs have done in the NFL? very different set of criteria

How they have done in the NFL, But good question, who do you think was the best back while still playing for the U?

rob19 said:
True, Gore is a beast but this is only his first really good season so i still give Mcgahee the edge for now.
he was really good last year, too. which is why i drafted him so high in fantasy. :wink:

rob19 said:
How they have done in the NFL, But good question, who do you think was the best back while still playing for the U?

Mel Bratton...

As a Niner fan I feel I am obliged to say Frank Gore. But seriously I think he's certainly the best right now.

frank gore, now that hes finally healthy, could be the steal of that draft because nothing good has really come out of it except merriman. ronnie is an average rusher, gore could be a complete stud within the next few years

23Ronnie23 said:
frank gore, now that hes finally healthy, could be the steal of that draft because nothing good has really come out of it except merriman. ronnie is an average rusher, gore could be a complete stud within the next few years

I agree but it all depends on if he stays healthy. With his track record though it doesn't look good but all you can do is hope. But he is kicking-A this year.

Back
Top Bottom