Best ive ever seen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best ive ever seen

flip

Starter
Reaction score
[mod] If you know not to post in the Dolphins forum, then why do it? [/mod]

I know this has to be moved to the right board. I am a die hard dolphin fan but i just have to make mention to the absolute best footbal player i have ever seen i mean right after he scores his 4th td he gives the ball right to the ref no dance no spike just gives it to the ref oh and he is amazing to watch he also takes credit alot of the times for bad games so i give you major props
LaDainian Tomlinson

Ya i watch the chargers every week unless the dolphins are on at the same time. LT is amazing.

I like the broncoes, and the dolphins
So i dont like LT that much, i think they (chargers)
will wear him down. but he is great
:dolphins:

This generation of players has some ALL-TIME greats among them. LT is definately in the top 2, with Peyton. With those two, it's a dead heat.

Dolphins=LIFE said:
This generation of players has some ALL-TIME greats among them. LT is definately in the top 2, with Peyton. With those two, it's a dead heat.
Peyton Manning????? He is one of the most overrated players in the league. He is probably on eof the top 3-5 Qbs in the league right now, and over the last 7-9 years, but his success has a lot to do with the players around him and the system he plays in. Peyton Manning hasn't won a single big game in his career. End of story.
Tom Brady, on the other hand, is probably one of the most underrated players in all of professional sports. The guy is the best Qb I have ever seen play. In my opinion, he is better than Marino (I know that will hurt a lot on this site, and beleive me, I grew up on Marino and idolised the guy), Elway, Montana, Aikman or Young. I have never seen a Qb with so much poise and the ability to make clutch plays consistently.
Peyton Manning?? Please. You put pressure on Brady or the others mentioned and they thrive. You put pressure on Manning and he folds like a cheap beach chair.

Brady?

On this one, I'd have to disagree. Brady is a system quarterback, plain and simple. Very similiar to Joe Montana (not that that's a bad thing). His talent does not compare to Peyton or Marino.

Let me put it this way...put Brady in Indianapolis and their offense would sputter...put Manning just about anywhere, and they would excel.

Prjman said:
On this one, I'd have to disagree. Brady is a system quarterback, plain and simple. Very similiar to Joe Montana (not that that's a bad thing). His talent does not compare to Peyton or Marino.

Let me put it this way...put Brady in Indianapolis and their offense would sputter...put Manning just about anywhere, and they would excel.

brady has one thing over every other QB in the league (especially peyton), the ability to not get nervous in the playoffs

You are probably too young to have seen Walter Peyton. He was simply beautiful to watch. It was poetry.

maybe its to early but jason taylor is campaining to have his name added to the list of best fo all time

Dolphins=LIFE said:
LT I might agree with you in a few more year's.As to peyton aka litte man well the great one's never blamed there teammate's after a loss they accepted the blame whether or not it was there fault and never ever pointed a finger at there teammate's.I believe that will alway's be little man's problem.I know I would never trust him.

phinphanforever said:
Peyton Manning????? He is one of the most overrated players in the league. He is probably on eof the top 3-5 Qbs in the league right now, and over the last 7-9 years, but his success has a lot to do with the players around him and the system he plays in. Peyton Manning hasn't won a single big game in his career. End of story.
Tom Brady, on the other hand, is probably one of the most underrated players in all of professional sports. The guy is the best Qb I have ever seen play. In my opinion, he is better than Marino (I know that will hurt a lot on this site, and beleive me, I grew up on Marino and idolised the guy), Elway, Montana, Aikman or Young. I have never seen a Qb with so much poise and the ability to make clutch plays consistently.
Peyton Manning?? Please. You put pressure on Brady or the others mentioned and they thrive. You put pressure on Manning and he folds like a cheap beach chair.

So, you have obviously never seen Tony Romo play. The dude is cooler than ice, and yes, cooler than Brady under pressure.

Brady I would say is the best quaterback under pressure that I have ever seen (granted I'm 19 and don't have a lot of experience). When Brady has the ball in the last few minutes of a game and his team is tied or needs a score to win, he always seems to come through, he just makes plays that he shouldn't, he is truly a great. Peyton Manning in my view is a better QB then Brady but in all honesty because Brady has that calm in the pressure mystique, I would choose him to lead my team over Peyton who just chokes to much (but he still has quite a few years to change that). As for LT he is the best player in the league hands down although comapring LT to QBs like Brady and Manning seems unfair to me because its two different positions, but LT will go down as the best RB ever, at least thats what I thnk.

phinphanforever said:

Peyton Manning is OVERRATED? :eek: Since he never won anything, yet...then I guess Marino is DEFINITELY OVERRATED since he didn't win any "big games."

???

I don't understand how people can use the arguments of "well, it's because his teammates" WELL OF COURSE that plays into account. But you take Peyton out of the Colts, they'll be lucky to be a sub .500 team.

Take LT and Gates out of the Chargers. Take Brady out of the Pats. Take Marino out of the Fins when he was playing. Name me ONE player that's ever played in the NFL that didn't have his surround cast members be part of their success.

Who does Manning have? Harrisson / James? It's proven that he still performs even without a running game?

Marino didnt have slouches either. I think if anything Clayton and Duper is VERY similar to Harrison / Wayne? Don't you think?

L.T.21 said:
Peyton Manning is OVERRATED? :eek: Since he never won anything, yet...then I guess Marino is DEFINITELY OVERRATED since he didn't win any "big games."

???

I don't understand how people can use the arguments of "well, it's because his teammates" WELL OF COURSE that plays into account. But you take Peyton out of the Colts, they'll be lucky to be a sub .500 team.

Take LT and Gates out of the Chargers. Take Brady out of the Pats. Take Marino out of the Fins when he was playing. Name me ONE player that's ever played in the NFL that didn't have his surround cast members be part of their success.

Who does Manning have? Harrisson / James? It's proven that he still performs even without a running game?

Marino didnt have slouches either. I think if anything Clayton and Duper is VERY similar to Harrison / Wayne? Don't you think?
I agree. If any Fin fan calls Manning over-rated because of never winning the big one, its pretty hypocritical.

Back
Top Bottom