Best Offense in the AFCE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Offense in the AFCE

Who has the best O


  • Total voters
    145
  • Poll closed .

Mike13

I am a golden god
Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
23,429
Reaction score
492
Age
34
Location
Miami, FL
We all know who has the Best Defense in the AFCE( Hmmmmmmm I wonder.........................................................) This is not based on the performance of the teams last year, it is based on this year's pickups and the overall quality of the players.

Anyway, IMO its gotta be the Jets, (Yeah Im gonna hear it from the Phins fans)
They have a Good, but old RB, A Good WR corps, a solid O Line and the best Qb in the divison.... who is injury prone, and they have a decent at best back up QB.

In 2nd place (drumroll please) Its the Phins. Weve got a very solid group of Recievers and Tight Ends. 2 Good Running Backs, A (hopefully) better O line.
Our Qb's are decent at best. We also have a very good 0ffensive coaching staff.

In 3rd, its the Bills. They have good WR's but no TE's, as well as a bad *** Rb(Yet he is kind of injury prone.) They have a decent O line, Mularkeyis a good Offensive minded coach.

Last its the Champs, The Pats lost their Kick *** OC, and now ''The Genius'' is the OC, well see how he handles thier offense. They have a good RB, and decent recievers and Tight ends (although some of them are unproven),as well as a solid O line. Brady is a damn good QB, yet he makes some bad decisions (when he plays against us anyaway.) So thats all folks, don't forget to vote.
 

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
19
Age
42
Location
Arizona
PatsSuck456 said:
We all know who has the Best Defense in the AFCE( Hmmmmmmm I wonder.........................................................) This is not based on the performance of the teams last year, it is based on this year's pickups and the overall quality of the players.

Anyway, IMO its gotta be the Jets, (Yeah Im gonna hear it from the Phins fans)
They have a Good, but old RB, A Good WR corps, a solid O Line and the best Qb in the divison.... who is injury prone, and they have a decent at best back up QB.

In 2nd place (drumroll please) Its the Phins. Weve got a very solid group of Recievers and Tight Ends. 2 Good Running Backs, A (hopefully) better O line.
Our Qb's are dent at best. We also have a very good 0ffensive coaching staff.

In 3rd, its the Bills. They have good WR's but no TE's, as well as a bad *** Rb(Yet he is kind of injury prone.) They have a decent O line, Mularkeyis a good Offensive minded coach.

Last its the Champs, The Pats lost their Kick *** OC, and now ''The Genius'' is the OC, well see how he handles thier offense. They have a good RB, and decent recievers and Tight ends (although some of them are unproven),as well as a solid O line. Brady is a damn good QB, yet he makes some bad decisions (when he plays against us anyaway.) So thats all folks, don't forget to vote.

Oh my dear lord. You rate us second? Being a felllow Fin fan, I love the optimism, but the Phins are unrateable at this point. New coordinator, new coach........lots of new players.......new offense.........a QB learning his 3rd offense in 3 seasons, without mastering any of the prior. There's no telling where we'll finish and yet 2nd place seems a bit homeristic until they've hit the field. You gotta give more respect to the Patriots too. There's no way we finish higher in a pre-season poll of who's likely to have the better offense.
 

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
6
i would love to see us put a legitimate offense on the field as much as any of you, but we have to be realistic here. despite picking up 2 real nfl offensive coaches in linehan and houck, it's probably going to take a couple years to bring it all together. to expect much from feeley, frerotte or the o line is a bit ambitious at this point. i still have hope for this season, because miracles can happen, but more than anything this year will be used to evaluate the players we have in the system we are going to run, and then start targeting specific players to fit the spots in our system that are lacking.
 

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
18,503
Reaction score
1
PatsSuck456 said:
Maybe it will be merged? Its actually kind of funny, because I asked myself is any1 had poted this thread or a similar thread, and I could'nt find ****. At least I am not bieng biased like whats his name.

You put us at second and you're not being biased? Sorry, you're being really biased. Right now we're #4 until proven. Yes we might have the most talent in the division but it's all unproven.
 

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
19
Age
42
Location
Arizona
PatsSuck456 said:
In 2nd place (drumroll please) Its the Phins. Weve got a very solid group of Recievers and Tight Ends. 2 Good Running Backs, A (hopefully) better O line.
Our Qb's are dent at best. We also have a very good 0ffensive coaching staff.

It's ok to take them off every once in a while.......
clear.gif
 

ether79

Down but not out!
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
3,896
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Terre Haute, IN
byroan said:
You put us at second and you're not being biased? Sorry, you're being really biased. Right now we're #4 until proven. Yes we might have the most talent in the division but it's all unproven.
At this point I'll call us 3rd behind the Pats and Bills. You can't trust Pennington to play a full year(and we all know who backs him up) and I really think Martin will start doing that rapid decline that most RBs do at his age(I could be wrong though)
 

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
19
Age
42
Location
Arizona
ether79 said:
At this point I'll call us 3rd behind the Pats and Bills. You can't trust Pennington to play a full year(and we all know who backs him up) and I really think Martin will start doing that rapid decline that most RBs do at his age(I could be wrong though)

We're not factoring injuries man. This is an "in theory" kind of thing.
 

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
36,436
Reaction score
49
Age
55
Location
Belgium
Are you talking about best offense NOW or last year? Also, where can I get a pair of those snazyy Phins sunglasses?? :D
 

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
19
Age
42
Location
Arizona
Roman529 said:
Are you talking about best offense NOW or last year? Also, where can I get a pair of those snazyy Phins sunglasses?? :D

.......ask Patsuck456, he can't seem to get enough of his..... lol......

All bs aside, I found them googling....... HERE
 

db32

Rookie
Joined
Oct 11, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
thecoordinator said:
i would love to see us put a legitimate offense on the field as much as any of you, but we have to be realistic here. despite picking up 2 real nfl offensive coaches in linehan and houck, it's probably going to take a couple years to bring it all together. to expect much from feeley, frerotte or the o line is a bit ambitious at this point. i still have hope for this season, because miracles can happen, but more than anything this year will be used to evaluate the players we have in the system we are going to run, and then start targeting specific players to fit the spots in our system that are lacking.

ooohhhhh, duder, don't sell the team short. The o-line might be seen as a mess, but it ain't that bad. There's more talent there than you wanna' give 'em credit for and, just as importantly, some roles are already established. James, McKinney and McDougle are all set and you could do worse than that trio at their positions. I was there when Ferotte was in Denver and he REALLY outplayed Greise. I'm convinced the only reason Denver lost to Baltimore was because the bonehead Miami jersey seller played instead of the former Bronc the team has now.
Booker's a former pro-bowler who at worst will contribute. There's a Bears fan I know who hates the trade that brought him to Miami too. He wants Booker back. That guy made a lot of plays for the Bears.
McMichael's the best athlete at his position in football. No one can match his ability to change directions and run away from the defender and WOW ball skills to go with it. That in my opinion makes him the toughest cover at his position. Stats be....darned (you know what I wanted to say).
Chambers is a starter-'nuff said, but I'll say more. That guy's got incredible ability. Should be mentioned with the best in the leage. I blame Wanny and QB play for that. Linehan 'ell give that guy a far better chance to compete.
Ronnie Brown will make some contributions too. I'm not sure he was the best back in the draft though. Good, but Carnell Williams was somethin' else. I don't know what people didn't see in that guy, but that doesn't make Brown a boobie prize. He'll make some plays.

When all's said and done, Miami on paper looks better than most will give 'em credit for. With all things considered, Linehan will take these gifted athletes and make somethin' out of 'em. People talk about Denver, but what nobody mentions is that while in Minnesota, Linehan always uncovered a gem. Birk was an afterthough until Billick left, Leiwinski was cut by Buffalo-Minnesota's whole interior line is like this. Their tackle's were given priority while he was there though. Didn't Miami sign McDougle, a former 1st round selection? It's lookin' like he's doin' it all over again in Miami. By week 10, Miami will have a strong offense unless injuries just get ugly.
 

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Joined
Jan 7, 2004
Messages
5,039
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Location
England
PatsSuck456 said:
We all know who has the Best Defense in the AFCE( Hmmmmmmm I wonder.........................................................) This is not based on the performance of the teams last year, it is based on this year's pickups and the overall quality of the players.

Anyway, IMO its gotta be the Jets, (Yeah Im gonna hear it from the Phins fans)
They have a Good, but old RB, A Good WR corps, a solid O Line and the best
In 2nd place (drumroll please) Its the Phins. Weve got a very solid group of Recievers and Tight Ends. 2 Good Running Backs, A (hopefully) better O line.
Our Qb's are dent at best. We also have a very good 0ffensive coaching staff.Qb in the divison.... who is injury prone, and they have a decent at best back up QB.


In 3rd, its the Bills. They have good WR's but no TE's, as well as a bad *** Rb(Yet he is kind of injury prone.) They have a decent O line, Mularkeyis a good Offensive minded coach.

Last its the Champs, The Pats lost their Kick *** OC, and now ''The Genius'' is the OC, well see how he handles thier offense. They have a good RB, and decent recievers and Tight ends (although some of them are unproven),as well as a solid O line. Brady is a damn good QB, yet he makes some bad decisions (when he plays against us anyaway.) So thats all folks, don't forget to vote.
It's too early to tell with us...

the Pats have the best D and the Bills have the best O.
 

dol_fan_81

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
1,683
Reaction score
98
Age
32
Location
UK
this is stupid, dolphins have no way got the best offence like it or not, those who voted phins are true homers (begin smack)
 

HybridPHIN 23

the N E W Dolphilbins
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
4,613
Reaction score
6
Location
Jupiter FL
How on earth can you think the Jets have the Best QB in the division ??

Qb
Pats
Jets
Bills
Phins

RB ( this is a really tuff one )....... so far !!!!
Jets
Pats
Phins
Bills

WR
Phins
Bills
Jets
Pats

OL
Jets
Pats
Bills
Phins

TE
Phins
Jets
Bills
Pats
 
Top Bottom