Best Offense in the AFCE | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Offense in the AFCE

Who has the best O

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
popularwar said:
The Bills by far. If Losman pans out, he's going to be a very mobile and capable QB. They have a great receiving corps with Moulds, Evans, and now Parrish. The no TE thing is true but it doesn't make or break a team. With Willis McGahee back there, they're a great offense.

Losman will never pan out IMO, the guy will crash and burn

dominizzo said:
Im sorry for saying this but THE PAtriots have the better O. Dillon Brady that says it all.

Brady will be exposed without the offensive genius that is Weis pulling plays out of his a$$!

Shifty187 said:
Brady will be exposed without the offensive genius that is Weis pulling plays out of his a$$!

Brady will still pan out im telling u man. The guy is just a genius. I think The guy will have a good year say about 22 tds 11 ints

Curtis is 32 not 33
Dillon will be 31 during the season

Ricky has fresh legs? Ricky also was great for 1 year and mediocre the rest of his career. Ricky also quit the game b/c he has no desire and he's only coming back for the money. Don't count on Ricky. Brown looks like the real deal but so did Curtis Enis, Blair Thomas, Lawrence Phillips and others. To put it in dolphins terms so did JJ johnson, john Avery, Sammie Smith, Lorenzo Hampton and others.

Shifty187 said:

When Charlie Weis was here in NY he was such a genius that Bill Parcells stripped him of playcalling duties. Weis is a good coach but Brady is a great player and the main reason for their success on O.

nyjunc said:
Curtis is 32 not 33
Dillon will be 31 during the season

Ricky has fresh legs? Ricky also was great for 1 year and mediocre the rest of his career. Ricky also quit the game b/c he has no desire and he's only coming back for the money. Don't count on Ricky. Brown looks like the real deal but so did Curtis Enis, Blair Thomas, Lawrence Phillips and others. To put it in dolphins terms so did JJ johnson, john Avery, Sammie Smith, Lorenzo Hampton and others.

hey greenhead When Ricky is on the football field hes the best Rb in the game better than all the ones now. The guy has speed determination and wears defenses down. There is only 1 back i know in the Nfl that can wear a defense beside Rickt, his name is Jamal Lewis. Williams is the best Rb in the league when on field, The all pro said it himself Jim Brown. If Ricky had played U JEts would be at the basement. Do not compare Rickys TAlents with Curtiss Willisss And Dillonsss no Comparasion

hey greenhead When Ricky is on the football field hes the best Rb in the game better than all the ones now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Outside of 2002 where he was the best RB in FB he twice had YPC under 4(3.5 in his 1st yr and last yr), he only rushed for more than 1,000 yards twice, had just 25 TDs in his other 4 seasons. yeah he's the best :lol: :lol:

The guy has speed determination and wears defenses down.

he was so determined last year he quit on his team a week before camp :lol:

If Ricky had played U JEts would be at the basement

During Ricky's best year(and only aboev average year) in '02 the Jets won te AFC East.

nyjunc said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Outside of 2002 where he was the best RB in FB he twice had YPC under 4(3.5 in his 1st yr and last yr), he only rushed for more than 1,000 yards twice, had just 25 TDs in his other 4 seasons. yeah he's the best :lol: :lol:

he was so determined last year he quit on his team a week before camp :lol:

During Ricky's best year(and only aboev average year) in '02 the Jets won te

AFC East.

i can promise u somting though. We Will win A bowl before u guys do with ur Geezzer rb Curtis, bad move letting Lamont go ur future and hanging on a rag MArtin

AirChambers84 said:
How on earth can you think the Jets have the Best QB in the division ??

Qb
Pats
Jets
Bills
Phins

RB ( this is a really tuff one )....... so far !!!!
Jets
Pats
Phins
Bills

WR
Phins
Bills
Jets
Pats

OL
Jets
Pats
Bills
Phins

TE
Phins
Jets
Bills
Pats
WOW... IMHO, Willis McGahee is the #2 back in the NFL.

dominizzo said:
i can promise u somting though. We Will win A bowl before u guys do with ur Geezzer rb Curtis, bad move letting Lamont go ur future and hanging on a rag MArtin

We are closer now than you are and you guys haven't even been close to a SB since 1992 so how are you guaranteeing me you'll win one before us? your last one was 32 years ago ours was37 years ago. neither one of us have exactly been hording the Lombardi's.

Curtis has been to a SB and been to 2 AFC Title Games and Miami hasn't been as far as the AFC Title game since '92. Curtis is a HOfer(unlike Ricky), unfortunately we couldn't keep Lamont behind Curtis forever, I wish Lamont well.

nyjunc said:
We are closer now than you are and you guys haven't even been close to a SB since 1992 so how are you guaranteeing me you'll win one before us? your last one was 32 years ago ours was37 years ago. neither one of us have exactly been hording the Lombardi's.

Curtis has been to a SB and been to 2 AFC Title Games and Miami hasn't been as far as the AFC Title game since '92. Curtis is a HOfer(unlike Ricky), unfortunately we couldn't keep Lamont behind Curtis forever, I wish Lamont well.

Ur team is aging on that defense and that o line ur BAck is like 78 nad finished after mabey 1 more lil year. Chad is too overrated, and not a prime time qb. We will be better than u no worries. Saban will show hermitt Edwards a lil trick or 2 how to coach. Miami Rules

Back
Top Bottom