Status
Not open for further replies.

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Best Political Forum Poster

This award goes specifically to a poster from the "Political | War Forum". Who do you think the top dog is when it comes to political discussion here on FinHeaven?

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the name of the person you are nominating. Each member can nominate up to three posters. If you nominate four or five, we will only take the last three on your list. Please do not write anything else in your message besides the name of the nominated poster as we don't want back and forth conversation that will make this process more difficult. Any back and forth discussions that do not apply directly to nominating someone will be deleted.

The top four most posted names in this thread will be nominated for this specific category. Nominations must be turned in by the end of the day January 16th, 2009.

Wayward, Ih8brady, and CedarPhin get my nominations.

I just realized we can nominate 3.....heres my other 2 (and please believe me, i'd nominate all our regs. I dont want to slight anyone)

also add to my nominations
WaywardZest
PressCoverage

Mofinz, 9954, and TDK.

Do not mean to slight anyone, as I really enjoy this forum, and love all the educated views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom