Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Dolphins9954

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • MoFinz

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got the Scottish Claymore....it's on:hi5:

Sounds good to me. I'll where my special shirt.

TRTBraveheart-1.jpg

Thanks for my nomination, and a bigger thanks for my votes thus far. The PoFo is one of the few places you can discuss politics online without being trolled into submission, and I appreciate the discourse I have with a range of ideologues and pragmatists.

Just out of curiosity, do I fall into ideologue or pragmatist? Honestly, whichever answer you give, I'll probably try to move the other way...I hate being pigeonholed.:D

Thanks for the nominations guys. And the votes as well. I admit I'm a POFO junkie. Not only is this site the best source of info for our Miami Dolphins. But it also happens to be one of the best political forums around. Dolphin fans are passionate about their team. And about their politics as well. I've been to many political forums. And the POFO is head and shoulders above the rest. Their is many different and intelligent views which makes it all the more interesting. And for the most part we all get along. I really enjoy talking, debating and even joking with you guys. I give a toast to Finheaven and the POFO. May our team continue with it's success. And may our debates continue to be lively, informative and entertaining.

One more thing. If I win. I promise to have the most expensive celebration ever!!!! 3x more than my predecessor.

ACK!! Lovefest!! Just threw up in my mouth a little. I need to go tell D7 that there's no God, and PressCoverage that the liberaly biased media is ruining the country to get over it...cheers! :d-day:

Just out of curiosity, do I fall into ideologue or pragmatist? Honestly, whichever answer you give, I'll probably try to move the other way...I hate being pigeonholed.:D

If that is how you are going to play it, you are a far right ideologue!

In seriousness, it is a crime you are not nominated.

Everyone of these guys makes the PoFo one of the top political forums on the web.

Solid work guys.

If that is how you are going to play it, you are a far right ideologue!

In seriousness, it is a crime you are not nominated.

Appreciate the love, but I only started posting again in the last few months of the year. Hardly deserving considering the guys nominated have been here all year. I do really appreciate the sentiment though. :up:

As to the rest, I was actually thinking of going hardcore, beret wearing left wing. I just want to see if I could make PC fall out of his chair.

Back
Top Bottom