• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
BEST POLITICAL FORUM POSTER

The nominations are complete. Now it is time for you to select who you think was the Best Political Forum poster of 2016. The finalists are LouPhinFan, Spesh and TheWalrus. Voting will end in 10 days on Feb. 8th at 5pm. Good luck to all of our valued posters!

Last edited by a moderator:
In 1,000 words or less ...

"Why I hate the Oompa-Loompa"

:lol: Gentlemen, you have your assignment. Go.

I've got a better one: in at least 1,000 words, describe the things that you think the Democrats are wrong about that the Republicans have right.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Guys remember this is not anything goes. Name calling will not be allowed.

Tough choice. I'm going to go with the guy who keeps getting snubbed in this category, though.

Would have been nice to have someone to vote on who is not leftist.

A righty has won the last three years so get over it LD.

Three excellent candidates regardless of political persuasion :up:

Tough choice, but I went with Spesh over Wally, but just by an Irish hair :hump:. Both are great posters.

Would have been nice to have someone to vote on who is not leftist.

Who did you nominate? And you will only vote for those whose ideology you agree? I've voted for people I completely disagree with simply because I love their ability to get their point across without name-calling, trolling, etc. I only wish our national politics were capable of the same.

The dishonest FinHeaven moderators put up this fake poll. Its disgusting! They politicize everything. Any poll without Electrolyte or Game Day on it is #FakeNews. Sad!

The dishonest FinHeaven moderators put up this fake poll. Its disgusting! They politicize everything. Any poll without Electrolyte or Game Day on it is #FakeNews. Sad!
#BlameGonzo!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom