Votes: 1 3.2%
  • SkapePhin

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Locke

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • TheWalrus

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Ballot stuffing by the right...uhum...libertarians...uhum...Trumpers.....uhum...."everybody is the same" group. :nah:

1 vote for you, 2 votes each for Locke & Walrus. Obviously, the Russian bots have invaded Finheaven to influence the voting. I was approached by an operative myself, but I'm no snitch. I won't name names. I demand a recount overseen by both parties.

I'm a whitey white person and I love me some chicken and waffles! Where is Hash House a Go Go? Sounds like my kind of joint.

my only experience with waffles and fried chicken have been the lays potatoe chips, I preferred my fried chicken with a large serving of fried tator wedges, don't think theyd be good dipped in syrup

my only experience with waffles and fried chicken have been the lays potatoe chips, I preferred my fried chicken with a large serving of fried tator wedges, don't think theyd be good dipped in syrup

The chicken needs to be spicy, imo. That spicy chicken with sweet waffles... damn!

I can get to Orlando reasonably easy, thanks for the pro tip! I'm going to check that out.

There are way better chicken and waffles in Orlando than Hash House fwiw. Mom and pop > chain. Every time.

Downtown Sanford will treat you right. :up:

There are way better chicken and waffles in Orlando than Hash House fwiw. Mom and pop > chain. Every time.

Downtown Sanford will treat you right. :up:

What's the best in Sanford? I was in Deltona yesterday, I could have stopped in.

Holy crap, I just looked at the reviews and some pics of the food. I'm about ready to load up and drive over there now. It looks delicious!

Downtown Sanford does block parties all the time. It's usually centered around the West End with a bunch of bands, vendors, participating bars, etc.. We used to do lunch at Shantell's (everything is good but you know what I got 90% of the time) then walk over for the festivities. A good excuse to get back up/down there, depending on where you're coming from.

Downtown Sanford does block parties all the time. It's usually centered around the West End with a bunch of bands, vendors, participating bars, etc.. We used to do lunch at Shantell's (everything is good but you know what I got 90% of the time) then walk over for the festivities. A good excuse to get back up/down there, depending on where you're coming from.

We just moved to Belleview, it's about an hour or so West of Sanford. We'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the heads up. We always enjoy great food and local festivals so this should be right up our alley.

We just moved to Belleview, it's about an hour or so West of Sanford. We'll definitely check it out. Thanks for the heads up. We always enjoy great food and local festivals so this should be right up our alley.

Follow the West End Market on fb and you'll be good to go. :up:

Back
Top Bottom