• SkapePhin

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Locke

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • TheWalrus

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

I moved like a year ago. That sucks.

My bad, Buddy. There's also a place down the street called George's Diner that does them but not as good. RIP Shantell's.

Trip advisor said it closed in 2016 and I've been there since then so I'm guessing they just moved. I even texted the ex and she said it's still there as far as she knows. That would've bummed me out.

tenor.gif

Walrus posts most often make me reconsider some positions and consider new information, so I voted for him.

But alas, the SILENT MAJORITY HAS STRUCK AGAIN to deliver a landslide victory to the token conservative on the ballot.

EDIT: **** GERRYMANDERING!

Walrus posts most often make me reconsider some positions and consider new information, so I voted for him.

But alas, the SILENT MAJORITY HAS STRUCK AGAIN to deliver a landslide victory to the token conservative on the ballot.

EDIT: **** GERRYMANDERING!

shirk-report-39.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Now this I agree with. Like I said, I would have had a big *** smoker on the Whitehouse lawn and would have served pulled pork, ribs, brisket, and chickens with a bunch of sides but that's just me. The kids could go home and say they had bbq made by a president!

Too funny considering that I'm hardly a Trumper and I nominated Lou for Best Political Poster.

I just voted you because you do the least amount of crying (actually none ive ever seen) on the Political forums which I try to avoid. I treat all posters likewise. lots of intelligent democratic posters but damn the crying. And not to be bias but damn alot of trolling and ignorance by some of the republican side. crying/ignorance/trolling discounts voting i thought in this award. btw reading your reply from a different post. I gave up my college dreams of football because I wanted to bypass rotator surgery, back when it was a massive scar. I might see if I can walk on to Clemson if you are going to cook like that. Trevor Lawrence is good for another National Championship or 2

I just voted you because you do the least amount of crying (actually none ive ever seen) on the Political forums which I try to avoid. I treat all posters likewise. lots of intelligent democratic posters but damn the crying. And not to be bias but damn alot of trolling and ignorance by some of the republican side. crying/ignorance/trolling discounts voting i thought in this award. btw reading your reply from a different post. I gave up my college dreams of football because I wanted to bypass rotator surgery, back when it was a massive scar. I might see if I can walk on to Clemson if you are going to cook like that. Trevor Lawrence is good for another National Championship or 2

Sounds great Crump! You probably have a much better chance of starting at Clemson than I do of ever becoming a politician, much less president. I'd definitely be happy to cook for them though.

Sounds great Crump! You probably have a much better chance of starting at Clemson than I do of ever becoming a politician, much less president. I'd definitely be happy to cook for them though.

21 years ago buddy I would've given it a shot. 200 pounds later I think a bum shoulder is the least of my concerns. still wish all the people from the backyard cooking adventures were more localized though. but off topic..... you had my vote and I don't even like trump :-)

Back
Top Bottom