Votes: 1 3.2%
  • SkapePhin

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Locke

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • TheWalrus

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
21 years ago buddy I would've given it a shot. 200 pounds later I think a bum shoulder is the least of my concerns. still wish all the people from the backyard cooking adventures were more localized though. but off topic..... you had my vote and I don't even like trump :)

I don't like Trump either so we are good there. I also totally understand gaining weight, I'm more than 100 lbs heavier than what I wrestled in high school. I wish we were all more local as well. Maybe one day, we can all meet up and cook, eat, & drink!

Well deserved. As Crump stated Buddy is one of the more balanced posters in the POFO.
Looks like the dems split the vote up and cancelled each other out.
Congrats @Buddy
It's true that they split the vote but when you consider that Buddy received +2 more votes than all the others combined, it confirms that he still won on his own merits.

Congrats @Buddy
It's true that they split the vote but when you consider that Buddy received +2 more votes than all the others combined, it confirms that he still won on his own merits.

Thanks Vaark!

tenor.gif

Hmmm, seems like an awful lot more votes than the actual amount of users who engage in PoFo content. This is like letting illegal immigrants vote in US elections. This is a fraudulent travesty!

We won't concede unless Buddy wires 1,337 in Dogecoin to antifamembersofpofo@hotmail.com.

Hmmm, seems like an awful lot more votes than the actual amount of users who engage in PoFo content. This is like letting illegal immigrants vote in US elections. This is a fraudulent travesty!

We won't concede unless Buddy wires 1,337 in Dogecoin to antifamembersofpofo@hotmail.com.

I'll wire deez nutz right over to you, beeeyyyaaaatttccchhh!

Back
Top Bottom