Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The nominations are in. This award is for the person you feel was the best poster in the Political/War Forum. Who do you think brought the best opinions in 2018 ?

The finalists are
Buddy
Phins4ever
Skape
Locke
Walrus

This vote will end Monday Jan 28th at 5 PM

The nominations are in. This award is for the person you feel was the best poster in the Political/War Forum. Who do you think brought the best opinions in 2018 ?

The finalists are
Buddy
Phins4ever
Skape
Locke
Walrus

This vote will end Monday Feb 28th at 5 PM

h263EC254

Not necessarily in order ... My positions:

- **** Trump
- Pro Gun
- Pro Abortion (not pro-choice, pro-abortion ;))
- Pro Union
- Pro decriminalization of soft drugs
- Pro Free Health Care for All
- Anti Autoimmune hepatitis of the liver
- Anti Doctors who won’t let me drink
- Anti being forced to watch our Dolphins sober
- Pro forcing those who eat steak with catsup to be deported
- Pro Education
- Pro launching Mitch Carmichael into the Sun
- Pro chicks putting out after dinner and drinks
- Pro Mexico paying for a wall/dome around/encompassing 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
- Anti voting rights for those with a sub 85 IQ
- Anti bootlegging legislation
- Pro tax cuts for those earning under $40K single/$70K couple
- Pro tax increases for those making over $750K
- Pro Hooker option for tax returns instead of cash
- Pro GoT hurrying the **** up already
- Pro Government Shutdown = All Federal Politicians FIRED (do your ****ing jobs)

... I’ll think up a few more for a tie breaker if needed.

Whoever comes closest to my demands, earns my vote!

Not necessarily in order ... My positions:

- **** Trump
- Pro Gun
- Pro Abortion (not pro-choice, pro-abortion ;))
- Pro Union
- Pro decriminalization of soft drugs
- Pro Free Health Care for All
- Anti Autoimmune hepatitis of the liver
- Anti Doctors who won’t let me drink
- Anti being forced to watch our Dolphins sober
- Pro forcing those who eat steak with catsup to be deported
- Pro Education
- Pro launching Mitch Carmichael into the Sun
- Pro chicks putting out after dinner and drinks
- Pro Mexico paying for a wall/dome around/encompassing 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
- Anti voting rights for those with a sub 85 IQ
- Anti bootlegging legislation
- Pro tax cuts for those earning under $40K single/$70K couple
- Pro tax increases for those making over $750K
- Pro Hooker option for tax returns instead of cash
- Pro GoT hurrying the **** up already
- Pro Government Shutdown = All Federal Politicians FIRED (do your ****ing jobs)

... I’ll think up a few more for a tie breaker if needed.

Whoever comes closest to my demands, earns my vote!

I'm probably closer on the union, abortion, and healthcare to you than anyone else is on the gun issue. I think people should have the right to organize and the government should stay the hell out of it, neither favoring the union nor the business. Abortion should be legal and regulated the same as any other similar acuity medical procedure, again the government shouldn't make it any easier or harder than any other procedure. I'm for utilizing Medicare as a public option on the marketplace and having it absorb all of the Medicaid plans to provide for better economies of scale but I'm not quite ready to go full single payer. Outside of that, you and I are about 100%.

I'm probably closer on the union, abortion, and healthcare to you than anyone else is on the gun issue. I think people should have the right to organize and the government should stay the hell out of it, neither favoring the union nor the business. Abortion should be legal and regulated the same as any other similar acuity medical procedure, again the government shouldn't make it any easier or harder than any other procedure. I'm for utilizing Medicare as a public option on the marketplace and having it absorb all of the Medicaid plans to provide for better economies of scale but I'm not quite ready to go full single payer. Outside of that, you and I are about 100%.
But, what do you think about WV State Senate President Mitch Carmichael (R - Jackson Co.)???

But, what do you think about WV State Senate President Mitch Carmichael (R - Jackson Co.)???

I'll push the launch button on his rocket to the sun. I've got a few more we could also put on the rocket too.

I'll push the launch button on his rocket to the sun. I've got a few more we could also put on the rocket too.
Are you pandering to the Bump demographic, or do you really detest him?

What specific action of his do you believe deserves the Sun treatment?

Are you pandering to the Bump demographic, or do you really detest him?

What specific action of his do you believe deserves the Sun treatment?

90% pandering because I don't know much about him. However, I did not like the way he negotiated with you guys as it never seemed to be in good faith. This perception was solidified with the recent chicanery of introducing new contingencies and conditions into the bill to pay educators well after the fact that y'all had come to an agreement. That's not right and its not good business. I truthfully probably have a good number of similar viewpoints as him given that I am conservative but I really have a problem with the way he negotiated with the educators union.

With all that being said, you are my peeps so if you hate him, that's good enough for me. Send his ass to the sun!

Buddy winning in a landslide? Did you hire Michael Cohen’s IT guy to rig this poll?

Ballot stuffing by the right...uhum...libertarians...uhum...Trumpers.....uhum...."everybody is the same" group. :nah:

Has Buddy even posted in a PoFo thread in the past year outside of the GTFO thread?

Back
Top Bottom