Votes: 30 37.0%
  • Nick

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Awsi

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Danny

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters
I'm a little surprised that j-off didn't make the final cut, but Digital is a great poster who was pretty active this season, so I think he's deserving.

I'm a little surprised that j-off didn't make the final cut, but Digital is a great poster who was pretty active this season, so I think he's deserving.

Brother J is ahead in one contest and close in a second so he will get recognized I'm sure. This award is usually for best poster in the main football forum as the other forums have separate events. j is not as active in the main which is probably why he just missed the cut.

70 votes in already. Excellent guys. The contest ends tomorrow at 5 when we crown this years champ.

Digital and Albert are superb posters that I have been nominating for this award for years. I rarely agree with kdawg on much these days but his views are always worth reading.

@nick1 on the other hand is a dick, can't imagine why anyone would nominate that secret Jets fan. So I must assume that the option for 'Nick' refers to @nick2 - who is a stupendous fellow

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who voted. It is humbling to be appreciated to be among such excellent posters on this board and the excellent candidates. With so many tremendous posters in this competition, I did not expect to win. Knowing that this board has so many fantastic posters from which to choose, I am honored to even be nominated, and thrilled to have been chosen. To those who nominated me and voted for me, thank you very much for your support. To those who did not, thank you for being a part of our excellent and growing community. We're a strong community who have suffered through a lot of tough times, but we did it together.

Finheaven makes my Dolphins fandom experience much more rewarding.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who voted. It is humbling to be appreciated to be among such excellent posters on this board and the excellent candidates. With so many tremendous posters in this competition, I did not expect to win. Knowing that this board has so many fantastic posters from which to choose, I am honored to even be nominated, and thrilled to have been chosen. To those who nominated me and voted for me, thank you very much for your support. To those who did not, thank you for being a part of our excellent and growing community. We're a strong community who have suffered through a lot of tough times, but we did it together.

Finheaven makes my Dolphins fandom experience much more rewarding.

Good job Digital. This a well deserved win bro.

Back
Top Bottom