Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Hoops

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Albert

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, by a narrow vote of 12-2 we opted to decline your offer.

Both Nicks are weird ****ers.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This thread is to debate and celebrate this site's top poster. If you go off topic or try to derail it you will be banned from participating.

Let's get back to actual discussion of the candidates for Best poster

Dude, the nominations were public. Everyone was able to nominate three people. I'm personally a little bit sad that one of my favorite posters didn't make the finalist cut, but the nomination process was completely transparent and open for participation to everyone.

I'd also add that you praise Sons of Shula for offering in-depth football analysis, a sentiment that I fully agree with. So instead of complaining about the mods and everyone else, perhaps try to emulate that in-depth football perspective with some posts of your own? The last page in your post history if full of stuff like this: https://finheaven.com/posts/7531241/ and this: https://finheaven.com/posts/7561481/

Perhaps instead of throwing stones at everyone else on the board, maybe look at your own glass house first?

I voted for Kdawg, for what it's worth.

Not to test the waters too much, but I just wanted to say that this post resulted in the first ever angry and insulting PM I have ever received on this board. Or any other board, for that matter.

Just goes to show, you never know when or where posting excellence will strike!

Not to test the waters too much, but I just wanted to say that this post resulted in the first ever angry and insulting PM I have ever received on this board. Or any other board, for that matter.

Just goes to show, you never know when or where posting excellence will strike!

I had a mini dynasty going on that I wasn't aware of my first 5 years or so here if getting angry PMs is the barometer for posting excellence.

I voted for you because you make me laugh the most out of the group but all are excellent posters. Can't make a bad vote with this bunch.

That dubious Lounge group on the other hand ...

I had a mini dynasty going on that I wasn't aware of my first 5 years or so here if getting angry PMs is the barometer for posting excellence.

I aspire to one day reach that level of posting excellence.

I voted for you because you make me laugh the most out of the group but all are excellent posters. Can't make a bad vote with this bunch.

Well done my friend...

I aspire to one day reach that level of posting excellence.

Well done my friend...

If the barometer for posting excellence is telling people to "go **** themselves" I am by far the most excellent posted on this site by a margin of several magnitudes.

If the barometer for posting excellence is telling people to "go **** themselves" I am by far the most excellent posted on this site by a margin of several magnitudes.

Even the absurd idea of your posts somehow equating to excellence can go **** itself.

Congratulation to J.D. wannyheimer our 2017 Best poster of the year winner

000_zpsjwxnrqy1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom