• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Best Poster

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on January 31st and the winners will be announced February 1st.

... ckparrothead

(this was my closest one - if not for the early season "dead-horse beating" of the Beck, Matty-Ice issues - I believe that I'd have gone with WV.)

I went with Kdawg, for one thing Parrothead rarely posts anymore in the main forum so that was a big factor for me.

WV is hilarious, but he was also spot on about Ryan (I admit I was wrong there) and Beck (who didn't see that coming?).

CK always seemed to have a lot of content in his posts but he was wrong quite often. I'll take quality over quantity anytime. He was very condescending to folks here. I'll pass.

Vaark is a witty guy who I think is a great poster here. I love all the images and how he ties his user name into what he does. Really funny stuff. The guy is gold.

Kdawg is an extremely valuable and knowledgeable member at FH. The guy just flat out knows what he is talking about when it comes to the Dolphins. I've told him so personally and I think everyone here who reads his stuff will agree.

Unfortunately I have to choose between Kdawg and WV and it is a tough decision for me because they have vast differences and are both really great members posters here.

My vote goes to WV. I think the man has a freakin' crystal ball, I really do. 99% of the things he says will happen do happen. It is unbelievable. He will tell you all about it too! He is one opinionated SOB! :lol: j/k man. He has the wit, he has the Dolphin intelligence and he is a great writer.

WV for Best Poster!!!!!!!

ckparrothead all day

come on guys................and girls..........and monster ........and lil wayne

Haha WV is steadily following up with his campaign, giving "thanks" to those who use his name in good graces :up:

But from what i have seen, nobody can go more in-depth than CK does. He is precise in detail and it is always a pleasure to read what he has posted.

CK always seemed to have a lot of content in his posts but he was wrong quite often. I'll take quality over quantity anytime. He was very condescending to folks here. I'll pass.

Vaark is a witty guy who I think is a great poster here. I love all the images and how he ties his user name into what he does. Really funny stuff. The guy is gold.

Kdawg is an extremely valuable and knowledgeable member at FH. The guy just flat out knows what he is talking about when it comes to the Dolphins. I've told him so personally and I think everyone here who reads his stuff will agree.

Unfortunately I have to choose between Kdawg and WV and it is a tough decision for me because they have vast differences and are both really great members posters here.

My vote goes to WV. I think the man has a freakin' crystal ball, I really do. 99% of the things he says will happen do happen. It is unbelievable. He will tell you all about it too! He is one opinionated SOB! :lol: j/k man. He has the wit, he has the Dolphin intelligence and he is a great writer.

WV for Best Poster!!!!!!!

As for the "a lot of content over quality posts" rhetoric that you applied to CK's posts, I will take the CK posts that fairly and objectively evaluates a given subject or a thread started by CK over a "Beck BLOWS!" post any day of the week. Especially when that opinion is formed over, and I quote, over "3 games".

But against strong competition of Kdawg and Vark and the extremely weak of WV, I give my vote to CKParrotthead.. by a mile.

For my fourth slot goes to WV. Do I get a thanks too?

Back
Top Bottom