Best potential receivers' room since? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best potential receivers' room since?

preston williams was an UDFA that has been starting for us for the past 2 seasons (when he has been healthy).

he's just coming into his 3rd season in the league.

he was the best player on the field that first half of the Arizona game (prior to the injury).

you are saying he has to "put it all together" and "show out" this season or he needs to be cut?
Yes. Dude hasn't played a full season yet. No fault of his own. I like him but as they say. ..availability... i hate having to hold my breath that this guy will make it to game 2

Yes. Dude hasn't played a full season yet. No fault of his own. I like him but as they say. ..availability... i hate having to hold my breath that this guy will make it to game 2
fortunately you don't have to with Parker, Waddle, Fuller and Wilson all healthy and ready to go as well!

it was really devastating when he went down last year, because we didn't have the quality depth.

I think this is the most talent we've had at receiver/TE position in quite some time.

Waddle, Fuller, Parker, Williams, Gesicki, and Long. Speed, size, and versatility. Jaylen is special and I'm really excited for Fuller who I believe will be a great fit w/ Tua as long he stays on the field.

We may just finally have ourselves some real playmakers, boys.
If we’re talking the most recent team that had as much talent...I think it would have to be 2002.

Chris Chambers, Orande Gadsden, James McKnight, Randy McMichael

and they were assisted by Konrad and Williams as well.

A special team in my lifetime as a fan...really miss those days

Back
Top Bottom