Best potential receivers' room since? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best potential receivers' room since?

LoneyROY7

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think this is the most talent we've had at receiver/TE position in quite some time.

Waddle, Fuller, Parker, Williams, Gesicki, and Long. Speed, size, and versatility. Jaylen is special and I'm really excited for Fuller who I believe will be a great fit w/ Tua as long he stays on the field.

We may just finally have ourselves some real playmakers, boys.

When it comes to playmakers I always think about the Clayton/Duper days. A bit later than that we had Fryar and Mcduffie. It's been a long time since we had more than one guy that could really make plays outside.

I really hope Williams can stay healthy and put it all together this year. Outside of Parker we dont have another big body wideout. If he doesnt show out this year he needs to be cut.

I really hope Williams can stay healthy and put it all together this year. Outside of Parker we dont have another big body wideout. If he doesnt show out this year he needs to be cut.
preston williams was an UDFA that has been starting for us for the past 2 seasons (when he has been healthy).

he's just coming into his 3rd season in the league.

he was the best player on the field that first half of the Arizona game (prior to the injury).

you are saying he has to "put it all together" and "show out" this season or he needs to be cut?

preston williams was an UDFA that has been starting for us for the past 2 seasons (when he has been healthy).

he's just coming into his 3rd season in the league.

he was the best player on the field that first half of the Arizona game (prior to the injury).

you are saying he has to "put it all together" and "show out" this season or he needs to be cut?
Think it’s all about health with him. If he ends his first three seasons on IR, that’s a pretty bad sign and someone you probably don’t want to count on going forward.

Think it’s all about health with him. If he ends his first three seasons on IR, that’s a pretty bad sign and someone you probably don’t want to count on going forward.
ok, but he's practically free, young, and talented.

i can't see any way they cut him, as opposed to continue to work with him, regardless.

ok, but he's practically free, young, and talented.

i can't see any way they cut him, as opposed to continue to work with him, regardless.
Well he’ll be a FA next year so they’d have to decide whether to make him a part of the future plan. Might make sense to try and develop someone else instead of a guy who was seriously injured 3/3 of his first years.

But this is all hypothetical anyway, hopefully he stays healthy and it’s a non issue.

Well he’ll be a FA next year so they’d have to decide whether to make him a part of the future plan. Might make sense to try and develop someone else instead of a guy who was seriously injured 3/3 of his first years.

But this is all hypothetical anyway, hopefully he stays healthy and it’s a non issue.
feel bad for the kid.

torn acl one year, broken foot next (or whatever), both season ending.

it's not like he is constantly dogged by nagging injuries.

that's just bad luck.

My hope is that being able to rotate DVP and Preston rather than having them both on the field all the time will help with DVP’s nagging injuries and let him play like the receiver he’s capable of being when healthy - plus if he’s on the bench he can hold Wilkins back whenever Preston scores

It definitely seems that way.

Wide receiver wise it brings me back to 2015/16~ish when we had Parker, Still and Landry which on paper should of been a good trio. But it didn't quite pan out as Parker wasn't ready.

Obviously I feel like today's roster has more talent at WR and TE

Back
Top Bottom