Best pure talent..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best pure talent.....

J Tes

next generation
Reaction score
Braylon Edwards or Ronnie Brown? I understand that RB is a more pressing need for the Phins but drafting by need sometime comes back and bites you in the Josh Booty. So if Miami were to take the best player available, I ask you all who is the more talented player?

well i would rather us take brown but i feel that Edwards is the more talented of the two

Physically gifted. Ronnie Brown. He is faster, quicker, and more of a rare talent for his position.

That's a good question. Since I would like to see us go RB, I will say Brown. Others would argue Mike Williams and Benson too but since you didn't give them that choice...tough!!:wink:

J Tes said:
Braylon Edwards or Ronnie Brown? I understand that RB is a more pressing need for the Phins but drafting by need sometime comes back and bites you in the Josh Booty. So if Miami were to take the best player available, I ask you all who is the more talented player?
I have to ask you J Tes, are you releated to T tes?

J Tes said:

I would call it a draw. But IMO wideouts are more likely to be a bust the runningbacks.

Putting it in perspective: Braylon Edwards has Larry Fitgerald type athletic ability without the superb ball skills and route running.

Some scouts said that Ronnie Brown caught the ball better than most of the receivers and we all know he can run and block. So it is hands down Ronnie Brown. Hey that rhimes. Headed back to the Neverland Ranch with a peanutbutter jelly chickentuna sandwich and I don't gotta make no god damn sense. I just did a whole song and I didn't say sh**.:dj:

LtDan662002 said:
That's a good question. Since I would like to see us go RB, I will say Brown. Others would argue Mike Williams and Benson too but since you didn't give them that choice...tough!!
I chose Edwards and Brown because there seems to be a large following of both on here. I've also read in a few places that some teams have Edwards rated as the best player in the draft. You could probably make an arguement for 6 or 7 players.

Nublar7 said:
I have to ask you J Tes, are you releated to T tes?
Yeah. He's my youngest of many brothers, but the biggest Phin Fan

coach72 said:
Some scouts said that Ronnie Brown caught the ball better than most of the receivers and we all know he can run and block. So it is hands down Ronnie Brown. Hey that rhimes. Headed back to the Neverland Ranch with a peanutbutter jelly chickentuna sandwich and I don't gotta make no god damn sense. I just did a whole song and I didn't say sh**.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

...So I guess that makes two of us that are drinking right now, huh?

DolphinDevil28 said:
(r-o-n-n-i-e! ronnie! Ronnie! RONNIE! RONNIE!)
So I guess you're having a hard time making up your mind :D

J Tes said:
Yeah. He's my youngest of many brothers, but the biggest Phin Fan
Ok, cool. I saw too threads on top of each other(one with J tes and the other with T Tes) and I went: woah! :lol: Thanks for clearing that up.

Back
Top Bottom