Best QB fit for Chan Gailey’s Offense? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best QB fit for Chan Gailey’s Offense?

That's why I wouldn't completely count out Fromm. I could see Miami passing on Tua and taking Fromm with #26.
Fromm could be the best qb in this draft class..Georgia was 36-7 in games Fromm played, and he finished his career with 8,236 passing yards, 78 TD, and 18 INT.

Gailey wants an athletic QB that can throw on the move and fits the spread offense scheme. Any one of the top 4 QBs and Hurst too fits that description. Also James Morgan and I think Washington State QB fits too.

Eason and Fromm dont fit.

Fromm could be the best qb in this draft class..Georgia was 36-7 in games Fromm played, and he finished his career with 8,236 passing yards, 78 TD, and 18 INT.

I like Fromm, I know he doesn't have the measurables and the strongest arm, but he can make the throws. I think pre-snap he and Tua are the best in this draft. Fromm suffered from and extremely conservative coach. I think with the right coach he can be a quality starter in the NFL.

Gailey will be OC for a couple years.
The QB is for 10-20 years
Burrow would be my pick and Tua a close 2nd.
We need one of those two.
I'm not sold on Herbert or Love.

Back
Top Bottom