Best Quarterback For The Dolphins ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Quarterback For The Dolphins ??

Which QB in this years draft could have the biggest impact for the Dolphins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Murray. I think there's a chance he's there at #13, but depends on his measurements at the combine. Height and hand size will affect his draft status. Keep hearing he is closer to 5-9 than 5-10, but not sure that really matters. My biggest question with Murray is whether he can take the beating in the NFL. No question he's a dynamic athlete.

I like Haskins, but I know he still has a ways to go. I think he has most of what you look for. Lock is intriguing as well simply because he has the arm talent and can make those tight window throws. He strikes me as a potential coach killer, though. Very inconsistent.

I don't think Miami would pass up any of those three, but not sure they'd deal up for any either. Mid-rounds, I like Finley. I think he profiles more as a fringe starter, but he is very accurate and has nice touch on the deep throws. Ethan Stick, who CK alerted many of us to, is intriguing as well. I think he could be a 2nd rounder when all is said and done. Hard to judge him because of D2 competition, but athletically he reminds me of Mitch Trubisky.

Back
Top Bottom