Best RB in the draft and would you take him? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best RB in the draft and would you take him?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If we get our QB with our first pick would you draft the best RB if he was there with our 2nd first round pick?
Who is this years best RB ?
Swift??

We need good Rb. We have not had one since ajayi. I would wait for 2 or 3 rd get back. We need Zeke type back.

I think top of the second is the highest I'd begin considering a back. Taylor, Swift, Etienne.... if they're all still on the board, I'd wait until the later 2nd.

We must find a starter in this draft though. Dobbins and Akers would be intriguing if available at the top of the 3rd.

I'd take a RB in the 5th (DeeJay Dallas, Patrick Taylor Jr.). Not before. If the line is constructed correctly, they will do...heck, the guys we have will do.

I like free agent thing this yr but next yr go find some top players on this team.

One of my favourite Dolphins was Ricky Williams. Not seeing or reading about any stud RB in 1st round so I'm more inclined to improve the O-Line. That way the team can make a decent RB look very good. QB, DE and then BPA.

How about we take an OL instead? So we can attempt to block and protect for our new QB and RB’s?

That’s what I’m thinking, in general for the first 3 rounds. Stick to the important positions.

Skill position players will be a more fun add in the future with a revamped OL, pass rusher and talented QB already in tow.

I’d like to see a RB, TE and WR each added after the third round though. We need young legs on offense but the big investment isn’t needed.

When drafting a RB high it’s critical you maximize their first 3 years.

Akers please. Oline is atrocious and everyone knows he is getting the ball and still carries the team. Kid can do it all as well!

Back
Top Bottom