Best RB in the draft and would you take him? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best RB in the draft and would you take him?

For me. Its QB, DE, T, Cb & C in the first two (with the understanding that I think we will probably be active in the pick trade market). We can get a serviceable back with upside/potential in the 4th/5th round.

When you look at the holes on this roster Rb is not a hole its more of a divot.

Undrafted former Dolphin Damian Williams shows you don't need a first round RB. Or 3rd round Kareem Hunt, or Alvin Kamra, etc...

Get lineman and have Walton or whoever run through the holes they open up.

Get a back that fits the system. WE HAVE COACHING IN PLACE. We have cohesiveness in units that lack talent. RB should not be any diffrent.

Undrafted former Dolphin Damian Williams shows you don't need a first round RB. Or 3rd round Kareem Hunt, or Alvin Kamra, etc...

Get lineman and have Walton or whoever run through the holes they open up.

Damian Williams still sucks and KC would love a real RB but they have an unstoppable MVP at QB and bigger things to worry about on defense.

Damian Williams still sucks and KC would love a real RB but they have an unstoppable MVP at QB and bigger things to worry about on defense.
Undrafted RB who starts for a great team and had a 90 yard TD run sucks? Another aqua-orange colored glass-wearing fin fan defying reality and facts. SMMFH

Undrafted RB who starts for a great team and had a 90 yard TD run sucks? Another aqua-orange colored glass-wearing fin fan defying reality and facts. SMMFH

Averaging less than 4 YPC on one of the best offenses in the league. I know the facts.

Play makers (DE, CB, QB, LB, WR) with the top picks.
Fill out the teams needs with the remainder.

RB needs to be addressed in FA. Maybe Ekler, Gordon or Henry. I rather over pay than over draft with that position
i agree, Gordon or Ekler might be available and i think Gordon is on his first contract

Slimm (and my) favorite Sr RB, K. Vaughn, is currently slated for Day 3, and I could see Miami really liking him. I'd prefer Hill, but Vaughn Day 3 would be my second-favorite value/talent match for 2020 (as things stand). Very good vision, excellent burst through the hole, wins in the open field, and he's a quality receiving option. His 248 receiving yards (10.33 YPC) for 2019 looks good, but when you consider that he's only 127 yards behind Vanderbilt's leading receiver (Lipscomb), and that Vaughn accounts for 15% of their passing game, it's even more impressive.

Cam Akers
I'd use a first round pick on him

Third straight season the Dolphins will probably be in a position to draft a freak athlete from FSU that's undervalued for reasons out of their control.

Back
Top Bottom