Best Receivers in N.F.L: The Top 10 List | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Receivers in N.F.L: The Top 10 List

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The following list is influenced largely -– but not strictly -– by film study of all 32 teams from the 2009 season. It is not a prediction for the 2010 season, though the future isn’t ignored. Stats weren’t acknowledged, but players with poor numbers generally don’t make top 10 lists anyway. Vague enough for you? Top 10 lists tend to be. That’s why most of you will have no trouble finding some disagreement with what you’re about to read.

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/05/05/best-receivers-in-n-f-l-the-top-10-list/

Marshall at #5? I can handle that. Chances are by the end of the season hes going to either be on the top of this list or not on it at all.

It says "Imagine If he had maturity". Well from what I've seen so far it seems like hes really trying to turn himself around. I think sitting out there for a while hit him hard. Only time will tell.

Meh. Wayne is not better than Marshall imo. Holmes is not a top 10 WR either and Roddy White/OchoCinco are iffy. Vincent Jackson and Moss are easily top 10. Miles Austin should be up there. When healthy, Anquan Boldin is better than a couple listed. Marques Colston definitely should be in the discussion. Sidney Rice? Dwayne Bowe?

I think any top 10 list has to include:

Larry Fitzgerald
Andre Johnson
Calvin Johnson
Brandon Marshall
Randy Moss
Steve Smith
Reggie Wayne

I guess the last 3 WR's I put in the mix would be Miles Austin, Desean Jackson and Vincent Jackson. Q is hurt too much.

Would take out Holmes and Ocho, replace them with Jackson and Moss.

austin has one great season and already considered in your top 10? he has less than 100 Career catches. id have to disagree with you

Back
Top Bottom