• Kevin Vickerson

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Who will be the best rookie on D? I say Channing Crowder will be

I think Roth will be the best rookie, just based off the fact he'll be playing opposite Jason Taylor.

If they both end up starting? I would have to say Crowder. But I think Roth will end up beating Holliday for the starting job, and I think he'll have the better season and come close to closing in on almost double digit sacks (big thanks to his teammate on the opposite JT of course. My guess would be 8 sacks and a nominee for Defensive Rookie Of The Year. Maybe just wishful thinking? ;)

Matt roth. We have an immediate need on the D-line. I think his youth will extend our vets and get him the experience he needs.

1 undrafted fa I really like is George Lewis olb from Iowa he made a ton of plays inn the Bowl game against Lsu..as of course so did Matt Roth

do you mean in the long run or as a rookie? I dont think Crowder will be starting ahead of ZT.

BocaHighQB I take it u played qb by ur name there if so what kind of system did you run in High school..just wondering I coach youth football and we ran a doublewing offense..

Back
Top Bottom