Best Seats... Club or Lower Level? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Seats... Club or Lower Level?

AXAFinFan

Starter
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

If the issues get resolved soon, I'm planning on going to the season MNF opener against the Pats!

I'm contemplating on tickets right now. For those that have been to any games do you think it's better to get Club Level seats Sec 211 or Lower level seats Sec 113 or 115.

Also where would be best to sit lower level close to field (1st 6 rows, behind Pats bench, would view be obstructed?) or higher up (rows 20-29 better view but further up from bench)

After being a Fin's Fan for over 30 years this would be my 1st live game, so I want the best experience possible!!

Any input is appreciated, thanks!

For me, Club Level.

Cooler due to the overhang of the upper deck providing shade. Club Level facilities and concessions are much nicer. Tends to be a more sane crowd there. But, if for MNF the heat/sun is not really an issue so if you are close to the field that is great too.

I just don't like sitting too high up, always some idiot causing trouble in the cheaper seats (cannot say cheap seats b/c all phins tickets are $$).

You are going to be surrounded by Pats fans if you sit on the visitors side and the closer to the Pats bench the more Pats fans will be around you.

Club is great if you do not want to deal with the drunk people. I was in club for many years and went lower due to an offer but I have yet to renew...

Some pointers, if you're one of the obnoxious type, stay out of club. They wont tolerate it. You will be out your money. Club has a nicer bathrooms, fewer lines. The concessions tend to be nicer too with fewer lines. If you do get access to club, make sure you walk around the entire stadium in club. They have some interesting rooms and areas setup..

Sun wont be an issue on lower level since its MNF. EXPECT TONS OF PATS FANS. With renewals at an all time low, visiting teams will have more tickets to snatch up.
Home side is definitely better suited as there are not as many visiting fans. But expect them everywhere this year.

Where my seats were on the home side, a guy in Chicago owns about 10 seats. He flys in for almost every home game with his HOT wife. He would never sell his tickets to any visiting fan or give them to anyone at his company who wasnt a dol-fan

I have 4 tickets for pats game. Lower endzone home side, section 103 row 12. Let me know if interested.

300 level seats are the best. Usually the loudest, most die hard fans sit there since the lower level seats are too expensive. Whenever I have sat in the 100s I have always had problems with the people around me. They usually don't appreciate a die hard fan yelling and screaming with a beer in hand.

Club level without a doubt. I have club season tickets for the Hurricanes and I'll give them up before I go back to the "regular" seats again.

Club is the best. Better people. Less drunks. Better food. Shorter concession and bathroom lines. Air conditioning. Sofas. Tables.

Club is where it's at.

its not a football experience if you aren't with the dirtbags in the nosebleeds. Its the best/worst of loyal poor fans and annoying/terrible road fans. I'm one of them and I enjoy that part of it.

Club level without a doubt. I have club season tickets for the Hurricanes and I'll give them up before I go back to the "regular" seats again.

Club is the best. Better people. Less drunks. Better food. Shorter concession and bathroom lines. Air conditioning. Sofas. Tables.

Club is where it's at.

...and the Ice Bar!

Club level, ftmfw!

its not a football experience if you aren't with the dirtbags in the nosebleeds. Its the best/worst of loyal poor fans and annoying/terrible road fans. I'm one of them and I enjoy that part of it.
Don't forget the fights

Thanks for the input guys but I'm still undecided. May look into seats behind Dolphins bench, even though more expensive.

Although being within spitting distance of Brady is somewhat appealing!

Anyone know, if you're seated behind the team's bench in the first few rows, is your view obstructed by the players or can you see the whole field all the time?

I would go in the lower endzone, somewhat high up. Around low 15-25. You don't have to turn your head every two seconds. I will be sitting in Club Level for this game since Im getting it for free as I renewed before the lockout was over, but I would otherwise go for lower endzone.

Back
Top Bottom