best tactic for today and interesting available players list | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

best tactic for today and interesting available players list

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello,

just my opinion but it seems the best option now is stockpile picks with many intersting players available, so trade down and trade zgonina or morris or d. bowens and stockplie more and more.

interesting players list :

offense : orton,mc pherson,orlovsky,ray willis,cro thorpe,stovall,britt, munoz,wilkerson and e. brown

defense : r. fields,hawthorne,mosley,a. bryant,mc gruder, nicholson,shazor,sensabaugh and jerome carter

I hoe we can finally stockpile and choose in round 4 shazor or wilkerson or nicholson, and in the 5eme (with the trade down) orton or olovsky and 6emme willis 7eme fields or mosley

opinion ?

I agree we should get more picks, the draft is pretty good also, I see it a little different though.

I would love to get a few more picks. There is so much talent in the late rounds of this draft. I say we have to get hawthorne with our 104th pick. Then we could trade Zgonina for something. Then if there was something we could do to get a QB and CB before the end the end of the fifth I would be happy.

Back
Top Bottom