Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Best Thread of the year

This is for your favorite thread posted in 2016. It can be from any forum and this year we have three good one's to choose from.

All aboard the Gase excuse train started by shula

Hoops Scoops from Hoops

Another scoop from yours truly started by brother Chambers

Voting closes on Weds Feb 8th at 5 PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse train must win this

See, now this is a tough one. SOS definitely had the best thread but in totality the Scoops had more content.

Is this thread or threads? Sounds like hoops is being all of,his thrown into a lump.

Still, near 90K views and near 1000 replies, and 5 stars, wasn't good enough for my Stadium Renovations thread. I abstain from voting. #AlternateFacts

I feel like nominations should have a 1 line description and a link. The thread from Chambers doesn't sound like much if you haven't read it. Same with the train

I don't think it's fair to vote for a VIP thread, even if it was an incredible post with a good thread tailing it, so I'll vote for the trainwreck that was the Gase Train.

Is this thread or threads? Sounds like hoops is being all of,his thrown into a lump.

Still, near 90K views and near 1000 replies, and 5 stars, wasn't good enough for my Stadium Renovations thread. I abstain from voting. #AlternateFacts

Your thread got exactly 2 votes #That'sAFactJack

I had to vote for shula. Thought he should have won last year.

And yet a thread which had more negative two than positive rep gets nominated. Go figure.

Maybe one of these years the comittee will appreciate my greatness.

Maybe however the committee (Daytona and me) have nothing to do with which threads the members nominate and then vote on . We just post the results .

I remember 2 years in a row WV won with Like a Boss threads nearly everybody gave a thumbs down..
Like you said go figure :idk:

For the record I thought your's was a very informative thread and probably should have made the top three.

And yet a thread which had more negative two than positive rep gets nominated. Go figure.

The excuse train was the best thread on fh this year. Pretty simple

Chambers thread is so fantastic that it had to get my vote, I know it has no chance of winning, but it is a slew of great information

Don't worry ... I know the guy who runs FHMM.

(I can probably get you in :chuckle:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom