• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Best Thread Starter

The nominations are in and now it is time for the voting board, you the outstanding members of FinHeaven, to determine the winner of this category. Voting for this award will end on January 31st and the winners will be announced February 1st.

NOTE: This category has five nominations due to a tie in the nominating process.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went with Hugo because Im more like the threadender. I think noone can close a thread like me in a good way but I really have not started alot of threads this year but thanks for the nomination.

Hugo for sure.

His articles are so good that i would gladly print them out and use them on the john :lol:

Hugo for sure.

His articles are so good that i would gladly print them out and use them on the john :lol:

I frequently use hugos articles on the john. Although Its because im a cheap ******* and dont really like the MRE toilet paper lol. Just kidding , I dont always agree with Hugo but he always brings good discussion points.

I frequently use hugos articles on the john. Although Its because im a cheap ******* and dont really like the MRE toilet paper lol. Just kidding , I dont always agree with Hugo but he always brings good discussion points.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom