Best Tight end ever to playthe game. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Tight end ever to playthe game.

ether79 said:
Man whats with the hostility. Saying up yours to dudes and calling out Rose.:shakeno:

I say u put RAndy CC Dbo Mbook all together in a sig and there all holding there helmets and have this dirty look on their face and at the bootom id put like "We Will Prove That Offense Will Be Top 5" and u have RAndy shakin his head awesome with Ether 79 on top flashing;)

Ditka and Winslow would be the consensus. I'm amazed Ditka was so tough and such a good blocker because I've seen him plenty in Las Vegas shooting craps and he ain't that damn big. I'm slightly below 6-4 and he's at least 2 inches shorter than I am. Of course, he must be 60ish so I'm not seeing the same frame as his prime.

dominizzo said:
I say u put RAndy CC Dbo Mbook all together in a sig and there all holding there helmets and have this dirty look on their face and at the bootom id put like "We Will Prove That Offense Will Be Top 5" and u have RAndy shakin his head awesome with Ether 79 on top flashing;)
Yeah something like that would be pretty SWEET. I'll keep that in mind for when or if he starts working on other ones.

Gonzo, Ramond Berry & maybe Gates in a few more years. He helped change around a whole team and made a Qb look good in San Diego...

ether79 said:
Man whats with the hostility. Saying up yours to dudes and calling out Rose.:shakeno:

Hey dawg Im juss F'in around first of all, second of all I'll call out Joe Rose and tell him to put his lip around his head and swallow. WOOOOOOOOOOOO GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Shop is Back up.. But the order is kind of whacked.. just put your stuff in the thread though, Ill get to it eventually. :)

But keep an eye out, I might be changing the rules soon.

SkapePhin said:
The Shop is Back up.. But the order is kind of whacked.. just put your stuff in the thread though, Ill get to it eventually. :)

to wat Skape?

CaptainK said:
John Mackey the Hall of Famer should be considered too.

Definitely! I knew I was forgetting someone when I posted earlier.

Raymond Berry was a small cerebral technique/hands WR for the '50s-'60s Colts, not a TE.

SkapePhin said:

Cool. Will do.

Back
Top Bottom