Votes: 1 2.9%
  • trojanma

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
The nomination process is complete and results are in. This award should go to the best VIP poster in 2018.

Voting will end on Monday, Jan. 28th at 5pm.

Last edited:
Had to vote for Chambers since he is always blessing us with the scoops.

Next year I need to remember to vote for someone else. Fin Fan in Cali is great too, always posting positive things and is friendly to everyone on the site, he's a good dude

Wow neck and neck. I don't tend to agree with Chambers very much these days when it comes to Dolphins staffing, but he has been one of the best posters on the site for years and his scoops are a valuable insight for members and asset for the site.

J-Off on the other hand has been leading the way for 'Guru' content on the site for some time now and like Chambers also contributes invaluable content to VIP

Oh and although I won't be voting that way this year, huge props to FFIC for being the driving force behind VIP and for doing so much to support the site

Wow neck and neck. I don't tend to agree with Chambers very much these days when it comes to Dolphins staffing, but he has been one of the best posters on the site for years and his scoops are a valuable insight for members and asset for the site.

J-Off on the other hand has been leading the way for 'Guru' content on the site for some time now and like Chambers also contributes invaluable content to VIP

Oh and although I won't be voting that way this year, huge props to FFIC for being the driving force behind VIP and for doing so much to support the site
I really do appreciate the kind words brother.

Time

J-off just gets by Chambers for the win

I would have loved to have co-winners in this category!

Chambers and J..........thank you so much for what you are doing the VIP. I know it wouldn't be nearly what it is without either of you and damn you guys both deserve a huge amount of thanks and credit.

I would have loved to have co-winners in this category!

Chambers and J..........thank you so much for what you are doing the VIP. I know it wouldn't be nearly what it is without either of you and damn you guys both deserve a huge amount of thanks and credit.

I'd throw @silverfin in there too. Between chat and his forum posts he really makes the VIP experience enjoyable for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom