Best/Worse Miami Dolphins Draft Picks Ever | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best/Worse Miami Dolphins Draft Picks Ever

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
Jamaar Fletcher was bad,but with he and Yatil....I think we can come up with far more deserving No. 1 worse draft picks in Dolphins history

I don't concider Yatil a bust. Too me, a bust does horrible when playing. Yatil never had a chance to prove anything due to the injury.

I don't concider Yatil a bust. Too me, a bust does horrible when playing. Yatil never had a chance to prove anything due to the injury.
Didnt Yatil have Injury issues when he was drafted? I remember talk about it back then, if so ya you can consider it a bust if the Fins drafted him that high with Injury Concerns.
Chubbs

Eric Kumerow for the win,Alex.

TGJ, John Avery, Jason Allen, Jamar Fletcher, Pat White, Eddie Moore were all worse selections than Yatil Green.

TGJ, John Avery, Jason Allen, Jamar Fletcher, Pat White, Eddie Moore were all worse selections than Yatil Green.

44th overall selection has 1/3 the yards from scrimmage as a rookie quaterback....as a 15th overall selection has in his ENTIRE CAREER as a WR....and he's a worse selection. :confused:

Why exactly does Pat White get crucified for being too small....yet Yatil Green gets a complete pass for being made of glass?

Dan Marino is the easy answer....but since he was still a first round pick...I think you need to dig deeper for the best pick.

my selection would be either

Zach Thomas (5th round, 154 overall)

or

Mark Clayton (8th round, 223 overall)

Ginn maybe on at list...

Maybe even Beck and Satele..

Ginn cause look at all the needs we had and we still took him over Wills, Quinn...Etc

Satele cause we pretty much gave up Welker for him...or was that Beck....

I do agree John Avery was a pretty bad pick...As well as Eddie Moore..

Its not always the player but who you passed on to get that player..

You have to consider that we gave two numbers 1's for ricky so ... those number ones could've helped us a lot more than a running back that 'retired" after two seasons on the team.

next would a tie IMO between jamar fletcher and eddie moore with the edge going to jamar fletcher. Why? because picking those two *******es when we could've picked the obvious choice of Dree brees and Bolden instead. everyone but wanny wanted those two...

To be the biggest bust, you need to be a 1st round pick. Eric Kumerow is hard to beat. A widely panned pick at #16, he never started a game in the NFL. To be the best pick ever, you need to be a late round pick (sorry Danny). I like Mark Clayton in the 8th round, with an honorable mention to future HOFer Zach Thomas from the 5th round.

You have to consider that we gave two numbers 1's for ricky so ... those number ones could've helped us a lot more than a running back that 'retired" after two seasons on the team.

The way Wanny and Speilman drafted, I serious doubt they would have drafted anyone good with those #1 picks.

Ginn is bad and a bust for us, true, but our 3 game W streak against the Yets has his name on it somehow....There are bigger busts, much bigger
Billy Milner from UH, 1st rounder when Marino needed so much else...

Back
Top Bottom