Best Young Talent in the Division | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Young Talent in the Division

Wagon Circler said:
I'd say the bills, but I agree with Dolphindevil. In a year or three it's going to be back to how it should be with the Bills and Dolphins slugging it out for the top spot.

SHOULD be?

what's "young"? give a cut off date. Our young talent is spread around, with the last two drafts. the bills have drafted a lot of offensive talent in the past few years and their offensive future looks good as far as weapons are concerned.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Are you serious?

I would take Channing Crowder over Monty Beisel.

I would take Travis Daniels over Randall Gay.

I would take Matt Roth over Jarvis Green.

The rest I'll take from the Pats.

you'ed take three players that have yet to do a damn thing in the league over two guys with Superbowl rings, and a proven decent LB?

Puzzling?

Agent_Smith said:
We don't. LOL.

Maybe the Bills with McGahee, Losman, Evans and possibly Parrish.
i agree.. add mike williams to that list as well.

Agent_Smith said:
We don't. LOL.

Maybe the Bills with McGahee, Losman, Evans and possibly Parrish.
How about we Let JP throw a ball or 2 before we include him in the "best young talent" He may be great but just like Ronnie, we don't know yet

wazzy said:
Give it 5 years and Dolphins VS Bills rivalary will be for the division rather then the basement

5 years is an eternity in the NFL. If Mularkey and Saban don't win in the next 1-2 years they won't be around. Such is life in the NFL.

Losman7 said:
you'ed take three players that have yet to do a damn thing in the league over two guys with Superbowl rings, and a proven decent LB?

Puzzling?

Those 3 went along for the ride. Put them on any other team and they are average at best.

Damn I cant believe Seymour is only 26 it feels like he has been around forever.

I know I am biased but we have a ton of young talent. Coles is still young, McCareins, Chad, Jolley, Baker, Cotchery, Moore, Jones on O. On D we have Ellis, Abraham, Robertson, Vilma, Barton, Hobson, Brown, McGraw, Coleman, Barrett. I didn't count rookies until they show me something but we have some promising rookies as well.

jlfin said:
Those 3 went along for the ride. Put them on any other team and they are average at best.

But the other 3 having even gotten on the bus yet, let alone went for any rides.

Losman7 said:

Puzzling?

...Now, Losman, I know you are a smart man. I know you are aware of the term "potential."

DolphinDevil28 said:
...Now, Losman, I know you are a smart man. I know you are aware of the term "potential."

Potential is one thing when you're talking about a McGahee or a R Brown vs an older player like Curtis Martin. of course you'ed rather have them.

But all three of the players you mentioned vs' s the umproven Fin players are young.

I doubt Travis Danials will be better than Randall Gay. What percentage of 4th rounders pan out in the NFL today? Cause Gay is a proven player.

Losman7 said:
Potential is one thing when you're talking about a McGahee or a R Brown vs an older player like Curtis Martin. of course you'ed rather have them.

But all three of the players you mentioned vs' s the umproven Fin players are young.

I doubt Travis Danials will be better than Randall Gay. What percentage of 4th rounders pan out in the NFL today? Cause Gay is a proven player.

Daniels and Gay come from the SAME system, but Daniels was drafted and has more talent.

Hmmm...

DolphinDevil28 said:
Daniels and Gay come from the SAME system, but Daniels was drafted and has more talent.

Hmmm...

Gay looked pretty good last year, its all about tranlating the potential to the NFL.

Daniels could be a pro bowler, but he could also be cut next season. Gay will be an NFL player for years because of what he did last season.

Back
Top Bottom