Better point differential then the jills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better point differential then the jills

Like most QBs Allen benefits from having lots of time to throw in a nice comfy pocket
lined with fleece -- take your time, no rush, survey the field, keep in mind you can
dump off or giddy-up and run. If he's not disturbed and has open receivers after
3-5 seconds -- especially if they are not moving targets --- he can rifle it in!

Can't argue with the kids production right now. But he's anything but plug and play.
Things have to be just right all around him. KISS. Cross your fingers. And spin the wheel.
He's a great athlete playing QB. Reduce his game to a basic level. You've got a chance.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Only if you believe those were abnormalities. The bills haven’t played anybody with respect to the rams. And even that rams game they should have lost but got bailed out by bogus pi. The bills are not legit folks, they are kings at starting the season hot and then fading into being irrelevant

That wasn't the debate Nicholas. We were discussing point differential. lol. However I happen to agree with your statement and I also feel the over reaction to Miami starting 1-3 was an overreaction. It's a young team on a truncated pre-season with new systems in place in 2019 and a huge roster turnover. The fact that Miami had four playoff teams out of the gate and now managed to look at least respectable at 2-3 is a win in my book.

I feel the team was an 8-8 team this year with a +/- 2 game swing depending on factors like good/bad calls,. turnovers, injuries etc... I also feel bad QB play cost us at least one game, maybe two out of the first five. So yeah trending up so far, now beat the teams like the Jets you should handle with ease and we can see where the team is actually at, I don't what to hear Berman's "that's why they play the game", I want to see 30 to 10 game over.

I’d rather be in Buffalo’s position

Would you really want to be in the Bills position?

-Miami is younger.
-Miami might end up w/ a better QB.
-Miami has more draft picks again to build upon.
-Miami seems to be picking up steam each week, Bills seem to be losing steam.
-Miami Dolphins right now are not as talented as the Bills, yet are playing much smarter, and more cohisive football.

I think I like where the Dolphins are and heading right now.

Would you really want to be in the Bills position?

-Miami is younger.
-Miami might end up w/ a better QB.
-Miami has more draft picks again to build upon.
-Miami seems to be picking up steam each week, Bills seem to be losing steam.
-Miami Dolphins right now are not as talented as the Bills, yet are playing much smarter, and more cohisive football.

I think I like where the Dolphins are and heading right now.
Agreed 100%. I was just referring to this year.

Well for one, their defense is overrated this year and not nearly as good as it was last season. Buffalo are frauds to me until they sweep (hell even split) with New England.

But when the Bills lose the Patriots gain a game.
If I'm choosing between Buffalo and New England, I definitely prefer Buffalo wins the division, if it's not us.

The last I checked the Dolphins and Bills played earlier this season and the Bills won that game. So the point differential between the two teams mean nothing at this time. The only thing that matters is wins and losses and right now the Bills have more wins than the Dolphins. Perhaps that will change over the remaining 11 games but right now it is what it is.

The Bills are further along in the process then we are. They should have a better record.

This year is about the process. Getting better. Process being better. Players getting to know the coaches and their schemes and coaches getting to know the players. W-L is important but not main importance on this season. If you thought we were going to win 12 games this year you were delusional to begin with.

I hate the Bills more than even the Jets and Pats.

That being said, we lost to them. Until we beat them, I am not content as they are still ahead of us even if both records are the same.

Back
Top Bottom