Better Than Or Worse Than Their Record? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better Than Or Worse Than Their Record?

Are the dolphins better than their 6-6 record or worse

• Better

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Worse

Votes: 36 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also predicted 8-8 before the season (when some were predicting we were a two win team) I would say if it weren’t for the injuries and coaches that don’t seem to know how to make the most of what we have, we would be a couple of wins better than our record. Right now this team doesn’t belong in the playoffs, it would be brutal to watch.

29th in offense and people thunk that Gase is a guru. He needs to be fired. ****ing pathetic

I do not remember Coach Gase ever referring to himself as a guru. The Dolphins mentioned his past success with QBs and offensive background as a reason for hiring him, but I do not remember them calling him a guru. I believe the term came from analysts, fans, and members of the media. I would be very careful ever using their terms.

I do not remember Coach Gase ever referring to himself as a guru. The Dolphins mentioned his past success with QBs and offensive background as a reason for hiring him, but I do not remember them calling him a guru. I believe the term came from analysts, fans, and members of the media. I would be very careful ever using their terms.

So you don’t remember everyone calling him a guru and offensive genius prior to us hiring him. And what success did he have not including Manning because that time period should be excluded. I haven’t looked but I doubt that he even had a top 20 offense without Manning.

I didn't predict any records cause you just never know. I was hoping tho that with Tannehill back the team was going to be better but as of right now we could still have the same record as last year.

So you don’t remember everyone calling him a guru and offensive genius prior to us hiring him. And what success did he have not including Manning because that time period should be excluded. I haven’t looked but I doubt that he even had a top 20 offense without Manning.

I remember the good old boy network of players and coaches calling him brilliant. No one should trust statements from the good old boy network. I remember members of the media trying to create a buzz for their career using the polarizing term, “guru”, to further their distribution. I remember fans that were excited using the term. I just do not remember a source I would trust using the terminology.

I get that you believe that Manning did the hard part in Denver. Perhaps you believe John Fox as a mentor is the only reason for his success in Chicago. There are plenty of reasons to criticize Coach Gase based upon his current performance without referring to the “guru” term. It weakens your argument in my opinion.

I remember QB whisperer too :lol:

Ross gets foiled yet again.

Guru gets thrown around this forum like someone important ever refereed Gase in that way. Drivel posts.

Back
Top Bottom