Beware!!! FAKE ronnie brown Jerseys on ebay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beware!!! FAKE ronnie brown Jerseys on ebay

sigh.....the numbers are the wrong color and should have a shadow

Slappy8800 said:
Don't "sigh" at me. I have more important things to worry about in life than jerseys. How much fuel does an kovatch R-11 refueler hold and how much expansion space is there. what flow rate can you pump JP-8 jet fuel onto an F-15??? "sigh" get my point??

Slappy8800 said:
alsom on front under th NFL logo should be DOLPHINS in script
Like I said. Any of 50 shops right outside Osan Air Base Korea can pop one out for $20. Even with the script Dolphin name if you show them a picture

Seriously doesnt look like an authetic or replica, material looks different and the missing dolphins script is a dead giveaway.

------------------------------------------------------
150 posts woo hoo!!!

You can tell they're fake. I wouldn't be caught dead bidding on them. They just look cheap as hell.

LtDan662002 said:
Don't "sigh" at me. I have more important things to worry about in life than jerseys. How much fuel does an kovatch R-11 refueler hold and how much expansion space is there. what flow rate can you pump JP-8 jet fuel onto an F-15??? "sigh" get my point??

You asked, he gave an answer.. If you have bigger things to worry about, then why ask in the first place???

MiamiFan1354 said:
You asked, he gave an answer.. If you have bigger things to worry about, then why ask in the first place???
He could answer without the freakin' "sigh" to start it off. Like because I didn't know the finer points of jerseys that it was beneath him to have to explain it to me. Freakin' read before you yap your trap!!

Slappy8800 said:

All I was saying was that there are others things I worry about so I don't know all about jerseys thus the reason I had to ask and he had to apparently pain himself to answer

You know what, forget it.. It's 5am, and I don't have time to start an argument with someone who has no common sense..

MiamiFan1354 said:
Maybe he's explained this to people many times, and is just getting tired of doing it.. How about you use your head before you start to jump all over people for trying to answer questions..
How about you mind your own business. If he has a problem with my post. he can say so. Doesn't need his mom stepping in.

When you start a thread, you can expect questions to answer. Even you should know that!! Clump is cool, how come he has a fan like you/?

Back
Top Bottom