Beware Member Jonathan Browne: He is a fraud | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beware Member Jonathan Browne: He is a fraud

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
All:

I had the above member contact me and needing to sell some of his memorabilia. He gave me a sob story about needing money so he had to sell his stuff. Sent me pics etc. I am generally a good hearted guy and wanted to help a fellow member out. So I sent him money. Well guess what? Never got the stuff. I have exchanged communications and got the run around...I am asking people to send it...I will send it next week...blah blah...now he has disappeared and stopped communicating. I have now turned it over for prosecution. I am not going to rest until the dirt bag pays.

SO....beware this guy if he contacts you about buying stuff. He is a loser lying jerkwad thief. And he will rip you off like the scumbag he is.

-Matt
Owner FinHeaven

PS
And people why there arent nice people in the world and why people dont help each other. Its because idiots like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scum bag, i hope i get him in my bus (JAIL BUS ).

He ripped me off for over $300. Shame idiots like this take advantage of a good gesture. I really wanted to help the guy...and he turned out to be a loser. I opened a case with the FBI FBI Internet fraud division last week. I will pursue him relentlessly.

he deserves to be a part of a rape train, coming to a station near him soon.

As i said before i hope he ends up in a jail bus...............

Back
Top Bottom