Beware of an attacker when visiting Finheaven! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beware of an attacker when visiting Finheaven!

thejetssuck

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
For the past week or so while using internet explorer and visiting Finheaven, someone has been trying to attack my computer. Today my Norton antivirus protection blocked it and gave this information.

Attacking computer: carband.com 80.93.48.74, 80

I'm not sure what you Mods/ admins wanted to do about this, but I wanted to give a heads up to everyone about this and see if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them. If there is any other info you need, let me know. I know this website has been attacked before and I would like to see whoever is doing this get busted. So be careful.

For the past week or so while using internet explorer and visiting Finheaven, someone has been trying to attack my computer. Today my Norton antivirus protection blocked it and gave this information.

Attacking computer: carband.com 80.93.48.74, 80

I'm not sure what you Mods/ admins wanted to do about this, but I wanted to give a heads up to everyone about this and see if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them. If there is any other info you need, let me know. I know this website has been attacked before and I would like to see whoever is doing this get busted. So be careful.

My norton's gave me the same message yesterday. I also have problems opening threads as it constantly refreshes.

My norton's gave me the same message yesterday. I also have problems opening threads as it constantly refreshes.

Please anyone seeing the same message, please report. Note that if you see any set of numbers different from 80.93.48.74 please report the set of numbers too. I'm not sure finheaven is really the problem here, but I want to do some extensive research on it.
I also would like to ask you to include a full URL fo where you are when the virus attacked. To do that, you need to mark the address bar, use CTRL-C key and then, while replying to this thread, use CTRL-V.

Last edited by a moderator:
i also was attacked(twice)within the last week. once in the ladies lounge and once in the main md forums. if it happens again i will be sure to get the url.

I've had a similar experience with multiple ad pop-ups in a 20 second period, lauchning 3 or 4 windows, with a lot of "sound" ads. Pretty annoying, maybe I'll try firefox to see if that fixes it.

Back
Top Bottom