bgreen63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bgreen63

Bills. Is there any other? :D

AVP with a new contract and nothing to lose Sunday, O-line playing looser and stronger than they have all year with a few games of 100+ rushing performances. Clements hitting hard in the secondary. Geez, all we need is Cowart back and we're all set.

Who's Fiedler's back up again? Oh, yeah, Lucas, former Jest. Tell him to start throwing Saturday, just to give him enough time to get ready.

Originally posted by bgreen63

AVP with a new contract and nothing to lose Sunday, O-line playing looser and stronger than they have all year with a few games of 100+ rushing performances. Clements hitting hard in the secondary. Geez, all we need is Cowart back and we're all set.

Who's Fiedler's back up again? Oh, yeah, Lucas, former Jest. Tell him to start throwing Saturday, just to give him enough time to get ready.

How's old sparky? Up and running?

BFO BF1

So your aiming for 5 wins next year? At least it is an improvement of the three you will have at the end of the year.

I think the Bills will turn things around.

:monkey: Jets

Sparky's running about as well as your signature pic. lol.

Ice. You had a typo. Should have read 4. :D

Sparky's running about as well as your signature pic. lol.

Ice. You had a typo. Should have read 4. :D

You mean 4 wins next year or 4 this year?

Be careful bgreen. You know what happens when we assume. We make an ASS (out of) U (and) ME.

I hope I don't get banned for using that word that can be another word for donkey.

Originally posted by finfanny

You mean 4 wins next year or 4 this year?

Be careful bgreen. You know what happens when we assume. We make an ASS (out of) U (and) ME.

I hope I don't get banned for using that word that can be another word for donkey.

i don't think swearing is so bad, i think you're smart enough to know what AJ means.! it all depends on how you use those words!:goof:

Like gay, right?

You sound gay. And look gay too.

I mean happy. You knew that. :D

yep...........

Originally posted by finfanny
Like gay, right?

You sound gay. And look gay too.

I mean happy. You knew that. :D

i'm about as gay as a person married 35 years can be!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom