Biegel for Alonso trade looks like a steal... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biegel for Alonso trade looks like a steal...

Biegel is a solid pick up. Better then baker. A building block for sure

How is Kiko doing for the saints? Solid backup? Bubble guy?

What are you basing that position off of?
Better blitzes by far just watching the tape. That’s the first. Second. Better thump in run game? Third more big plays all ready this year. Meaning sacks and yards tackles for loss. Tape don’t lie man.

Umm. I do not think he is better than Baker. He is a smart player with high effort. I am proud of him. Way to make the most of your opportunity.
You can think all you want. Tape says otherwise.

Baker is better measurable a but football is more then speed and weight. Beigel is just a football player.

Better blitzes by far just watching the tape. That’s the first. Second. Better thump in run game? Third more big plays all ready this year. Meaning sacks and yards tackles for loss. Tape don’t lie man.
You have close to a year and a half of tape on Baker as opposed to a handful of games by Beigel. Gotta give this some time.

5 INTs and 6 FFs across three seasons is the definition of occasional. Kiko regularly made TFL plays, but was never a turnover machine or sack guy.

From 2016 to 2018 It's on par with every LB that has a minimum of 5 ints. I'm not sure what frequency you think a LB gets int's or ff's but if Alonso only occasionally gets turnover than the same can be said about every other LB.

(2016-2018) minimum of 5 INT's for LB's.

Alonso 5 ints and 6 FF
Keuchly 5 ints and 4 FF
Ryan Shazier 6 ints and 5 FF
CJ Mosley 7 ints and 4 ff
Deion Jones 8 ints and 2 FF
Alec Ogletree 8 ints and 2 FF
Jordan Hicks 5 ints and 0 FF
Telvin Smith 7 ints and 2 FF

5 INTs and 6 FFs across three seasons is the definition of occasional. Kiko regularly made TFL plays, but was never a turnover machine or sack guy.
Kiko was a rogue player who had a bunch of tackles, a bunch of penalties and couldn't cover a bowl with a lid. No thank you. I hated him on the field.

That Saints 2nd rounder that I hoped had better value when Drew Brees went down just isn't happening.

Back
Top Bottom