Big 3 so what | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big 3 so what

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
The 9ers look alot like the Colts from last year. Owens, Hearst, Garcia+decent o-line, and young inconsistent defense. As we showed the Colts last year you better come to play w/more than just 3 super stars when you play the Phinz. I say give Owens his 100 yards, but shut down Garrison. I think the reason Hearst has had so much sucsess this season is most team are playing the 9ers wrong, by focusing on the passing game, and leaving to much room for Hearst. After the first half they are so beet up from Hearst running all over them they start giving up the big plays. I say keep 7 in the box, and make Garcia and Owens beat us. If Manning and Harrison can't do it why would Garcia and Owens?

i really think................

the fins should blitz, and blitz often. garcia can be rattled. these QB's in the nfl, have been scouted thoroughly and if given time to throw, the worst of the bunch will pick you apart! :eek:

if im right

the frisco d isn't very highly rated against the pass, so even if lamar cant get going this week, we might be able to outscore them by spreading it around like we did so well against the colts, just as long as jay goes a fourth week without an interception.

this i'm afraid he wont do and think after throwing 2 interceptions dolphins lose a high scoring game narrowly.

hope i'm wrong, please jay prove me wrong.

it never really occurs to..............

me, that the fins could actually lose. maybe thats why i blame the refs so much when they do! :D

nerves

i think its just my nerves, i dont want to be blindly confident so i get prepared for the worst by half expecting it before hand.
but obviously we have a good chance and we've proved we can beat the good teams, even st.louis could have been so different if jay hadn't of give the ball up when we were in the red zone and on the verge of leveling the game up.
then the jets is more mind over matter than actually a guide to whose best.

damn were the best in the world, frisco no chance , lol.
if only i could believe that like you 006

we did not beat the Colts with EJ in the lineup so it is a lot different. I think we need to put B Walker up closer to the line to stop the run on 1st down at least. And have Marion lineup on the side that Owens is on. If make SF into a passing team, we will stop 'em - they are not the Rams.

We did beat the the Edge and the Colts 2 times last year, and since they have been together they have only scored 30 points on our d once.

Originally posted by Dajesus
We did beat the the Edge and the Colts 2 times last year, and since they have been together they have only scored 30 points on our d once.
I guess my points is that Hearst is a much better RB than D Rhodes. Stop Hearst and we will win.

wanny

i was just listening to a wannstedt interview in locker room and he said that frisco like to go after and stop the main threat (which seemed a little obvious to me)but who would that mean.
who would the whiners have to go after if they were gonna pick out 1 main threat.

Re: wanny

Originally posted by flipper
i was just listening to a wannstedt interview in locker room and he said that frisco like to go after and stop the main threat (which seemed a little obvious to me)but who would that mean.
who would the whiners have to go after if they were gonna pick out 1 main threat.
every other team this year has decided to concentrate on stopping Lamar

Back
Top Bottom