Big awards possible for Tua and Tyreek!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big awards possible for Tua and Tyreek!!!!

Nice to be in the discussion, but I doubt either one wins.

Comeback player of the year is not really a big award when you were in the MVP race up until the Ravens game. Plus, there's no way Hamlin doesn't win it for the fact he died on the field and the media loves the Bills. His actual play performance does not warrant an award. He's terrible in coverage, but he will win CPOY.

Comeback player of the year is not really a big award when you were in the MVP race up until the Ravens game. Plus, there's no way Hamlin doesn't win it for the fact he died on the field and the media loves the Bills. His actual play performance does not warrant an award. He's terrible in coverage, but he will win CPOY.

Flacco made a nice comeback as well getting Cleveland to 11 wins

He's not that good at playing football on the NFL level tbh....but it is pretty remarkable that he died, and came back in one off-season and played all year. I hate the Jill's, their players, their fans...but wow that's quite remarkable to come back from death and play in NFL.

any Fin awards are put on the back page for me considering how the season ended. Just another bitter season whereas the draft is my SB

A guy's heart stopped. Tua is certainly not winning.

Lamar Jackson makes hearts stop. Hill is climbing uphill.

But hey, from "OL coach does cocaine on office desk while face-timing prostitute" headlines to league leaders, pro bowlers and award nominees ain't too shabby, ay?

Back
Top Bottom