Big Bad Buff Boys Coming to Town Favored by 5.5 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Bad Buff Boys Coming to Town Favored by 5.5

I wouldn't bet this game... too many injuries on both sides. Betting a game with your heart, when there is so much uncertainty about who will be playing... is NOT the way to go.

Bet a beer with my bud?

Sure.
My personal Rule is NEVER bet Bills games. I just lost too much money trying that. No matter how much I try I cannot separate my fandom to make smart bets.

My personal Rule is NEVER bet Bills games. I just lost too much money trying that. No matter how much I try I cannot separate my fandom to make smart bets.

What i've been sucessful doing lately specifically on my team is betting Same Game Parlays.

Last week for example they had things like

Over/Under 62 and 55 yards respectively for players like T.Hill/J.Waddle.

Like seriously? How do you not take the over on odds like that.

When you know your team then i think it changes things in you favor dramatically.

But trying to figure out why Bengals are -6 on the road against the Jets is nuts to me. Bengals haven't shown they can beat anyone and let alone on the road. Then add in Jets have been playing everyone tough and have a good DL that's going to rip Burrow a new one.

or why is GB +1 on the road against a tough TB team is nuts. Did the odd makers forget that Rogers no longer has Adams?

What i've been sucessful doing lately specifically on my team is betting Same Game Parlays.

Last week for example they had things like

Over/Under 62 and 55 yards respectively for players like T.Hill/J.Waddle.

Like seriously? How do you not take the over on odds like that.

When you know your team then i think it changes things in you favor dramatically.

But trying to figure out why Bengals are -6 on the road against the Jets is nuts to me. Bengals haven't shown they can beat anyone and let alone on the road. Then add in Jets have been playing everyone tough and have a good DL that's going to rip Burrow a new one.

or why is GB +1 on the road against a tough TB team is nuts. Did the odd makers forget that Rogers no longer has Adams?
I tend to stay far away from Fins wagers due to my commitment to the team. I don't like to bet on things I am personally vested in.

I tend to stay far away from Fins wagers due to my commitment to the team. I don't like to bet on things I am personally vested in.
In effect, you have already put your money (effort) where your mouth (heart) is.

The only time I've ever bet on the Dolphins were on games that I really really really wanted to win but my gut told me they'd get utterly annihilated. Win-win either way

Just one question.
Were you happy or sad when we beat the Ravens?
If you hesitated or justified why you made whichever choice you respond with, well that says it all - LOL
ecstatic because I knew we got out of jail for free

Back
Top Bottom