Big Bad Buff Boys Coming to Town Favored by 5.5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Bad Buff Boys Coming to Town Favored by 5.5

I think the Bills will destroy us. We have zero pass rush, zero run game and pass protection is poor. I pray I am wrong.

You make it seem like we’re in the same class as the Titans this year that have practically nothing in both sides of the ball.

I’d like to think we’re a better team than they are at this stage.

I remember in the 70's, there was 1 guy in vegas who set the lines for all the games. He was super accurate but later died. It was a crap shoot after that.

My ex brother in law is/was a big gambler with all his theories on gambling. I know many believe that they set the line so they get equal betting on both sides so they can make the juice. According to my BIL, he said that is what they want you to believe. The juice money is peanuts to them. What they want is for the betting to go all one sided and win the big bucks. Most bettors make poor choices. That's why gambling so hard to win consistently.

Can’t touch the spread. But the over might be the way to play this.

Personally, I’m not touching it. Too much unknowns with our teams when it comes to round 1 against the Bills.

Last edited:
Can touch the spread. But the over might be the way to play this.

Personally, I’m not touching it. Too much unknowns with our teams when it comes to round 1 against the Bills.
That's exactly what I'm doing. The bills have a habit of running the score up and after last week it looks like the fins can fight back. Either way, that equates for more scoring.

I'll give you the pass rush (so far), Miami had 6.2 ypc last week rushing definitely not a "zero run game", and if the pass protection was "poor" Miami would be 1-1 right now.
N.E has no passing game and for 3 quarters the Ravens moved the ball on us at will. If the Bills don't pass over us their run game will run over us, if that doesn't work Allen will just run for 100 yards. Just being real.

FWIW, Vegas is most always more spot on than bettors forcing a point change, especially one of 2 points.

I say McD and the D make the appropriate adjustments. Allen will be forced to throw faster than he has had to over the past two games. This will lead to turnovers.

On the turnovers, we convert, every time.

N.E has no passing game and for 3 quarters the Ravens moved the ball on us at will. If the Bills don't pass over us their run game will run over us, if that doesn't work Allen will just run for 100 yards. Just being real.
Every running QB is going to have a good day vs Miami because Miami has weak linebacker play. Also Elandon Roberts is useless unless it's 3rd or 4th and short. NE and BAL had pretty mediocre results running up the middle vs Miami all their success came from the edges because of yet gain linebackers like Baker that have a hard time shedding blocks. I don't see Buffalo's backs having a good day, most of their rushing yards will probably come from Allen. Without Jones, Miami will probably get gashed a lot, Miami is going to have to win another shootout this week, I think Buffalo will have over 400 yards most likely.

08-F0-CB9-B-85-B6-4-F6-B-B85-A-ADE7-D62104-FF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom