Big Bad Buff Boys Coming to Town Favored by 5.5 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Bad Buff Boys Coming to Town Favored by 5.5

You make it seem like we’re in the same class as the Titans this year that have practically nothing in both sides of the ball.

I’d like to think we’re a better team than they are at this stage.
I could never have that dude on my team when I played sports. Good God!

N.E has no passing game and for 3 quarters the Ravens moved the ball on us at will. If the Bills don't pass over us their run game will run over us, if that doesn't work Allen will just run for 100 yards. Just being real.
Why bother to watch. Come back when we play the Bengals.

Are you going to gloat if we do lose?

Why bother to watch. Come back when we play the Bengals.

Are you going to gloat if we do lose?
No, I'm just not letting 1 great quarter of offensive play against a beat up secondary which lost the plot fool me into thinking we beat the Bills.

Man it’s tempting as heck!

The ability of the OL to protect TUA against that Bills front is my hesitation..
but if we can't get the offense going then Buffalo will score even more....I'm not a gambler but I'd take the over....lol

Gonna be a tough game. The one thing I will say is that in a couple of the recent games the issue has been more that the Buffalo D overwhelms the offense and the Buffalo offense is just too potent to keep under wraps all game.

I'm not gonna predict a win or call the Bills overrated as they are clearly all in this year, but if the offense is able to be competent I think the game will be very entertaining

Much respect, but you’re gonna need to explain that overrated part…

08-F0-CB9-B-85-B6-4-F6-B-B85-A-ADE7-D62104-FF.jpg
Who the hell are these people?

I remember in the 70's, there was 1 guy in vegas who set the lines for all the games. He was super accurate but later died. It was a crap shoot after that.

My ex brother in law is/was a big gambler with all his theories on gambling. I know many believe that they set the line so they get equal betting on both sides so they can make the juice. According to my BIL, he said that is what they want you to believe. The juice money is peanuts to them. What they want is for the betting to go all one sided and win the big bucks. Most bettors make poor choices. That's why gambling so hard to win consistently.
...well that strategy only works if the weighted side is a loser -- which (barring fixed games) is speculation. Whereas getting the book essentially split is a guaranteed pay day. But I'm not a bettor and didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn last night.

Back
Top Bottom